SUITABLE FOR YOUNG & OLD DOGS & CATS
Collagen plays a vital role in the functioning of our older pet’s joints, ligaments, movements, skin, coat, bones and nails. It’s intense right? Like all mortal beings, the capacity to produce collagen diminishes with age, that’s why it’s beneficial to provide them with a dietary collagen supplement to help dogs and cats with pain free mobility throughout their golden years.
Legend has it that Bio-Active Pet Collagen promotes general wellness, mobility, flexibility, aids digestion, repairs bone, cartilage and tissue growth, improves teeth and nail strength, prevents hair loss, strengthens heart and arteries AND it tastes GREAT. Stacked with MSM, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamins B, C and E, why not take this product for spin to see if this product is the answer your golden oldie was looking for.
- Tasty meat flavoured powder
- MSM, as an anti-inflammatory supplement to help decrease joint pain
- Glucosamine, to help improve the mobility and flexibility of joints
- Chondroitin, to help dogs cope with arthritis, hip dysplasia, and other degenerative conditions of the joints
- Hyaluronic Acid to help assist in the ability to retain moisture and lubricate the joints
- Vitamins B +C + E to help improve Physical Performance, to help boosts Muscle Function and to help improves Cardiovascular Health
- Other vital supplements also thrown into this great tasting mix to help prevent hair loss, help aid digestions and to help improve teeth and nail strength
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1 Scoop = 10 grams
Dilute with lukewarm water and pour over food OR sprinkle dry over food and mix well.
|PET WEIGHT||DAILY DOSE||BREED EXAMPLES|
|4-11 kg||½ scoop||Cats, Chihuahuas, Pomeranians, Papillons, Yorkies, and Maltese|
|12-18 kg||1 scoop||Poodles, Corgis, Dacshunds, Beagles, Pekingese, Shelties, Schnauzers, Cocker Spaniels and most Terriers|
|19-45 kg||1½ scoops||Labradors, German Shepherds, GOlden retrievers, Boxers, Collies, Setters, Bulldogs, Pointers and Dobermans|
|46-99 kg||2 scoops||Great Danes, ST Bernards, Rottweilers, Old English Sheepdogs, Newfoundlands, Irish Wolfhounds and Great Pyrenees|
Storage: To maintain product freshness, store away from direct sunlight in a cool, dry place (< 25°C) and keep bottle tightly sealed.
Maltodextrin, GetCollagen Blend (Collagen Peptides, MSM, Glucosamine, Chondroitin Hydrolosate, Ascorbic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid), Meat Extender Powder (Salt, Glucose, MSG, Sugar, Corn Flour, Citric Acid, Colourant E150, Flavours, Flavour Enhancers (E627 & E637).