Bonnie Biodegradable Multi-Purpose Poop Bags
- Brand: Bonnie Bio
- Product Code: ZBON002
- Availability: 2
- Ex Tax: R19.95
The Bonnie Biodegradable Poop Bags are a fabulous multi-functional dog poop bag and disposal unit to own.
It’s great for eco-friendly waste disposal of doggy poop, nappies, sanitary pads, medical waste, kitchen waste and what not – making cleaning up after your pet and yourself an overall good dead.
Made from corn starch and printed with soy-based ink, these bags are sustainable, leak proof, durable and naturally break down when in contact with oxygen, heat, UV light and microbial activities.
So say goodbye to a guilty conscience with stellar and planet-pleasant purchase.
DON’T BE FOOLED
Not ALL biodegradable bags are created equal. Many are actually made of plastic sprayed with a chemical to help it degrade. The chemical used can be harmful to the environment.
But the Bonnie bags are completely natural, biodegradable and harmless to the planet.
- Ideal for disposal of dog poop, nappies, sanitary pads, medical waste, kitchen waste etc.
- Made from corn starch, allowing bags to naturally break down when in contact with oxygen, heat, UV light and microbial activities
- When bags decompose they create carbon dioxide, biomass and water, that doesn’t create a risk for the environment
- Soy-based ink used to print on bags, thus no toxins leak into the soil when decomposing
- Inner roll is a recyclable cardboard core
- Sustainable and leak proof bags that are just as durable as petroleum-based plastic
- Natural product, thus has a 6 month shelf life
Each Bag is 230 x 300 mm
Each roll has 15 bags