Acana Wild Coast Dog Food
- Brand: Acana
- Availability: 6
- Ex Tax: R781.74
FOR ALL BREED DOGS AND LIFE STAGES
Feed your dogs this premium and wholesome Wild Coast Acana dog food tonight.
Made from sustainably sourced fish and loaded with nourishing protein, Omega-3 fatty acids and all those vital nutrients our dogs need to look good and feel great.
This beneficial bag of dry dog food is also a great choice for those multi-dog households with dogs of different sizes, ages and personalities.
- Suitable for ALL BREED DOGS and ALL LIFE STAGES
- Great choice for multi-dog households
- Made from sustainably sourced fish wild-caught off North Vancouver Island’s cold Pacific waters
- Loaded with those vital nutrients they need for peak health
- Supplementation is limited to vitamins B5 and E, choline, zinc, and copper – everything else your dog needs is supplied from the ingredients
- Champion Petfoods boasts a reputation of trust spanning more than 25 years
6KG | 11.4KG | 17KG
Herring meal (24%), steel-cut oats (23%), fresh whole Pacific herring (10%), fresh whole flounder (6%), herring oil (6%), cold-pressed canola oil, fresh whole silver hake (4%), whole red lentils, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole garbanzo beans, whole yellow peas, oats, sun-cured alfalfa, lentil fibre, dried brown kelp, fresh pumpkin, fresh butternut squash, fresh parsnips, fresh green kale, fresh spinach, fresh carrots, fresh Red Delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pears, freeze-dried herring (0.1%), fresh cranberries, fresh blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips.
SUPPLEMENTS: Vitamin E, Choline chloride, Zinc chelate, Vitamin B5, Copper chelate.
*Contains mixed tocopherols (a tocopherol rich extract of natural origin- Vitamin E and Rosemary Oil). Also contains the probiotic Enterococcus faecium.
NB: We recommend you start feeding on the Less Active feeding amounts and adjust according to body condition of your dog.
- Serve dry or lightly moistened
- Use a standard 250ml/120g measuring cup
- To help maintain freshness - seal the bag tightly and store in a cool, dry place
- At 1½ - 3months old feed twice the adult amount
- At 3 - 6months old feed 1½ of the adult amount
- At 6 - 11months old feed 1¼ of the adult amount
- Increase feeding 25% to 50% of the adult amount
- Feed free choice
Champion Petfoods is an award-winning pet food maker with a reputation of trust spanning more than 25 years.
They make biologically appropriate pet food, designed to nourish pets according to their natural evolution for a meat-based diet, made from fresh ingredients in their award-winning kitchen.