Acana Heritage Senior Dog Food
- Brand: Acana
- Availability: 2
- Ex Tax: R1,260.00
FOR ALL BREED ADULT DOGS (7 YEARS AND OLDER)
Provide your golden oldie with gold-status food, and reward them for being absolute legends with the Acana Heritage senior dog food.
Made from free-run chicken, cage-free eggs, wild-caught flounder, vegetables and fruit to help promote healthy blood-sugar levels, lean muscle mass and a healthy body weight too.
This beneficial bag of dry dog food is also free of grains, free of gluten, boasts a high protein level and tastes great – meaning helping them reach their peak health and vitality has almost never been this easy.
- Suitable for ALL BREED ADULT DOGS 7 years and older
- Boasts high protein levels sourced from free-run chicken, wild-caught flounder and cage-free eggs
- Free of grains and gluten, instead used vegetables and fruit (like pumpkin and squash) to help promote healthy blood-sugar levels
- Loaded with vital nutrients and rich in meat protein to help promote lean muscle mass and a healthy body weight too
- 100% Money Back Satisfaciton Guarantee (food to be in original packaging)
- Champion Petfoods boasts a reputation of trust spanning more than 25years
Fresh chicken meat (16%), chicken meal (15%), turkey meal (14%), red lentils, whole green peas, fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (4%), herring meal (4%), pea fibre, cage-free eggs (4%), fresh whole flounder (4%), herring oil (2%), sun-cured alfalfa (2%), field beans (2%), green lentils, whole yellow peas, chicken fat (1%), chicken cartilage (1%), dried brown kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole parsnips, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole carrots, fresh Red Delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pears, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rose hips.
SUPPLEMENTS: Zinc chelate. Vitamin E (preservative).
*Contains mixed tocopherols (a tocopherol rich extract of natural origin- Vitamin E and Rosemary Oil). Also contains the probiotic Enterococcus faecium.
*Acana is made with fresh, natural ingredients - kibble shape and colour may vary.
NB: We recommend you start feeding on the Less Active feeding amounts and adjust according to body condition of your dog.
- Use a standard 250ml/120g measuring cup
- Serve dry or lightly moistened. See your veterinarian regularly
- To help maintain freshness, seal the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location
Champion Petfoods is an award-winning pet food maker with a reputation of trust spanning more than 25 years.
They make biologically appropriate pet food, designed to nourish pets according to their natural evolution for a meat-based diet, made from fresh ingredients in their award-winning kitchen.