Acana Wild Prairie Cat Food
- Brand: Acana
- Availability: 5
- Ex Tax: R433.91
FOR ALL BREED CATS AND LIFE STAGES
Cats are carnivorous connoisseurs, so delight their taste buds while giving them the nutrients they need with this poultry & fish feast – premium and wholesome Wild Prairie Acana Regionals cat food.
Made from free-run chicken, free-run turkey, cage-free eggs and wild-caught fish - this magnificent cat food is packed to the brim with taste and vital nutrients to help promote their health & well-being leaving them in peak physical condition.
- Suitable for ALL BREED CATS and ALL LIFE STAGES
- Great choice for multi-cat households
- Made from free-run chicken, free-run turkey, cage-free eggs and wild-caught fish (from Canada’s cold northern lakes)
- Loaded with vital nutrients to help promote peak physical condition in cats of all breeds and life stages
- 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee (food to be in original packaging)
- Champion Petfoods boasts a reputation of trust spanning more than 25years
1.8KG | 5.4KG
Fresh chicken meat (9%), fresh turkey meat (9%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (9%), chicken meal (8%), turkey meal (8%), whole herring meal (8%), whole green peas, whole red lentils, whole chickpeas, chicken fat (5%), cage-free eggs (4%), fresh wild-caught walleye (4%), fresh wild-caught trout (4%), fresh turkey giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (4%), whole green lentils, whole pinto beans, whole yellow peas, pollock oil (2%), sun-cured alfalfa, dried chicken cartilage (1%), dried brown kelp, fresh pumpkin, fresh butternut squash, fresh parsnips, fresh green kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh carrots, fresh Red Delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pears, freeze-dried liver (chicken and turkey) (0.1%), fresh cranberries, fresh blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium.
SUPPLEMENTS: Choline, Zinc Chelate, Copper Chelate.
*Preserved with mixed tocopherols, a tocopherol rich extract of natural origin – Vitamin E and Rosemary Oil.
- Use a standard 250ml/120g measuring cup
- To help maintain freshness - seal the bag tightly and store in a cool, dry place
- Post weaning ( -5weeks old) feed ½ a cup per kg of body weight
- At 20 weeks (-5months old) feed ¼ a cup per kg of body weight
- Start adult feeding guide by 52 weeks old
- Increase feeding amount by 25%
- Feed free choice
Champion Petfoods is an award-winning pet food maker with a reputation of trust spanning more than 25 years.
They make biologically appropriate pet food, designed to nourish pets according to their natural evolution for a meat-based diet, made from fresh ingredients in their award-winning kitchen.