Acana Grass-Fed Lamb Dog Food
- Brand: Acana
- Availability: 8
- Ex Tax: R433.91
FOR ALL BREED DOGS AND LIFE STAGES (with SENSITIVE STOMACHS or PICKY EATERS)
Feed your dog this premium Grass-fed Lamb Acana dog food, if they have a troublesome tummy, are fussy eaters or just ADORE mouth-watering lamb.
Made from ranch-raised, grass-fed lamb with delicious apples, squash, and pumpkin added to this top-notch recipe to help support healthy digestion.
What’s more – this beneficial bag of dry dog food is loaded with those vital nutrients to help promote peak physical condition in dogs of all breeds and life stages too.
- Suitable for ALL BREED DOGS and ALL LIFE STAGES
- Great choice for multi-dog households
- Ideal for dogs with sensitive stomachs or picky eaters
- Made from ranch-raised, grass-fed lamb in richly nourishing WholePrey ratios of meat, liver, and tripe with added apples, squash and pumpkin to help support healthy digestion.
- Loaded with vital nutrients to help promote peak physical condition in dogs of all breeds and life stages
- Highly palatable and made from high-quality ingredients
- 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee (food to be in original packaging)
- Champion Petfoods boasts a reputation of trust spanning more than 25 years
2KG | 6KG | 11.4KG | 17KG
Raw grass-fed lamb (18%), lamb meat meal (18%), whole green peas, whole red lentils, raw lamb liver (4%), lamb fat (4%), fresh red delicious apples (4%), whole garbanzo beans, whole green lentils, whole yellow peas, raw lamb tripe (2%), raw lamb kidney (2%), dried lamb cartilage (2%), lentil fibre, marine algae (1.2%) (pure and sustainable source of DHA and EPA), fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole pumpkin, dried brown kelp, freeze-dried lamb liver (0.1%), salt, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium.
SUPPLEMENTS: Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Zinc Chelate, Copper Chelate.
*Preserved with mixed tocopherols, a tocopherol rich extract of natural origin – Vitamin E and Rosemary Oil.
NB: We recommend you start feeding on the Less Active feeding amounts and adjust according to body condition of your dog.
- Serve dry or lightly moistened
- Use a standard 250ml/120g measuring cup
- To help maintain freshness - seal the bag tightly and store in a cool, dry place
- At 1½ - 3months old feed twice the adult amount
- At 3 - 6months old feed 1½ of the adult amount
- At 6 - 11months old feed 1¼ of the adult amount
- Increase feeding 25% to 50% of the adult amount
- Feed free choice
Champion Petfoods is an award-winning pet food maker with a reputation of trust spanning more than 25 years.
They make biologically appropriate pet food, designed to nourish pets according to their natural evolution for a meat-based diet, made from fresh ingredients in their award-winning kitchen.