Brambles Crunchy Pet Hedgehog Food
- Brand: Brambles
- Availability: 3
- Ex Tax: R195.65
SUITABLE FOR HEDGEHOGS, BADGERS AND FOXES
Treat your handsome hedgie to the delicious and very nutritious Brambles Crunchy hedgehog food.
This complimentary pet food is approved by wildlife hospitals, highly palatable, free from phosphorus-rich ingredients, artificial flavours, colours and added sugar as well.
What’s more though – these vitamin and mineral packed kibbles also boast an irresistible crunchy texture that help clean teeth and promote dental health too! WHAT – true story!
So provide your hedgehog with a hedgeHUG in the form of a delectable and beneficial meal today.
- Suitable for hedgehogs, badgers and foxes
- Complimentary pet hedgehog food (small kibbles)
- Made from quality ingredients
- Poultry as main protein source
- Jam-packed with vitamins and minerals
- Free from phosphorus-rich and sugar-rich ingredients
- Contains NO artificial flavours, colours or added sugar
- Boasts a delectable and irresistible crunchy texture that helps promote dental health
- Approved by wildlife hospitals
- Made in Great Britain
Poultry Meat Meal, Wheat, Wheatfeed, Whole Maize, Rice, Poultry Oil, Brewers Yeast, Whole Linseed.
Vitamin A 22,000 iu/kg, Vitamin D3 2,200 iu/kg, Vitamin E (as tocopherol) 120mg/kg, Taurine 500mg/kg, Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 167mg/kg, Zinc Oxide 104mg/kg, Manganese Oxide 40mg/kg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 20mg/kg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1.60mg/kg, Sodium Selenite 0.20mg/kg, Antioxidants.
- Offer a handful of food (per hedgehog) in a shallow dish (per day).
- You can also supplement your pet hedgehog's diet with insects, boiled eggs, fruit and vegetables. Their favourite insects are mealworms and crickets. They can also eat beetles, waxworms, millipedes, grasshoppers, hornworms and maggots – YUM!
Mealworms and crickets have an extremely poor calcium/phosphorus ratio which can cause life threatening problems such as Metabolic Bone Disease if eaten as a staple diet.
It is recommended to dust mealworms and other feeder insects with calcium and vitamin D3 powder before giving them to your hedgehog.
Remember that insects are like hedgehog junk food, so they are good as treats, but shouldn't make up most of their diet.
DO NOT FEED HEDGEHOGS BREAD OR MILK AS IT CAN MAKE THEM VERY ILL.