Excel Adult Rabbit Food with Oregano
- Brand: Burgess
- Availability: 7
- Ex Tax: R195.65
SUITABLE FOR ADULT RABBITS (from 4 months – 5 years old)
Is your rabbit a nervous wreck over stomach issues and stressful situations? Then treat them with Burgess Excel Adult Rabbit Nuggets with Oregano pet food – YUM!
This bag of rabbit food aids digestion, helps promote digestive health and alleviate stress too! Thanks to its special recipe containing a natural prebiotic and oregano.
But what’s more – this meal is also packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to support healthy eyes, skin, coat and their immune system as well.
They’ll defs be as happy as a bunny on a carrot farm after this meal!
- Suitable for ALL ADULT RABBITS (from 4 months – 5 years old)
- Helps prevents selective feeding
- Contains a natural prebiotic for digestive health
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals for healthy eyes, skin and coat
- Made with oregano to aid digestion and alleviate stress
- Added natural antioxidants to support their immune system
If you haven’t fed Burgess Excel before, gradually introduce it over a 10-day period.
Rabbits 2-2.3kg (Dutch) - feed between 45-55g per day
Rabbits 2.7-3.6kg (English) - feed between 60-90g per day
Grass Meal, Wheat, Oat Feed, Soya Bean Hulls*, Wheat Feed, Lucerne, Peas, Yeast, Thyme (1.25%), Soya Oil*, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Limestone, Short Chain Fructo-oligosachharides (0.25%), Ligno-cellulose, Oregano (0.06%).
*May Contain GM Materials.
Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) (E672) 25,000 iu/kg, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (E671) 2,000 iu/kg, Vitamin E (dl Alpha tocopherol acetate) (3a700) 155 mg/kg, Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic acid monophosphate) 70 mg/kg, Copper (Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate) (E4) 28 mg/kg, Iodine (Calcium lodate anhydrous) (E2) 2.34 mg/kg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) (E8) 0.55 mg/kg, Iron (Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate) (E1) 133 mg/kg, Manganese (Manganese Oxide) (E5) 16.1 mg/kg, Zinc (Zinc Oxide) (E6) 139 mg/kg.
Tocopherol Rich Extracts of Natural Origin (E306) 100mg/kg.
- Remember that good quality hay and/or grass should make up the majority of your rabbits’ diet and should be available at all times.
- Rabbits should also be fed a small amount of leafy greens each day. Please talk to your vet for further information.
- If you are currently feeding a muesli style food to your rabbits you should gradually transfer them onto a hay and nugget based feeding plan over a period of between 14 and 28 days, by gradually reducing the amount of muesli and increasing the proportion of nuggets until they have completely replaced the mix.
Always ensure you are monitoring your rabbits’ weight to ensure a healthy weight.
Always ensure fresh clean water is available for your rabbits.