Excel Junior And Dwarf Rabbit Food
- Brand: Burgess
- Availability: Waiting for Stock
- Ex Tax: R275.00
SUITABLE FOR JUNIOR AND DWARF RABBITS (also a suitable complementary food for young rabbits 1+ weeks)
Dynamite comes in small packages – so treat your dynamic junior and dwarf rabbits with an explosive meal, introducing the Burgess Excel Junior And Dwarf Rabbit Nuggets pet food.
It’s high in fibre, high in protein, rich in nutrients, contains natural prebiotics and probiotics to help promote happy rabbits, healthy rabbits and aid those developing digestive systems too.
This diet is also delicious, tailored for faster metabolism, helps support their immune systems and a great choice in small pet food to feed your growing rabbits.
- Suitable for ALL JUNIOR and DWARF RABBITS (also a suitable complementary food for young rabbits 1+ weeks)
- Naturally high in beneficial fibre
- Helps prevents selective feeding
- Contains prebiotics and probiotics to help develop those young digestive systems
- Essential amino acids for growing rabbits
- Higher protein for muscle development
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals for healthy eyes, skin and coat
- Higher nutrient levels tailored to faster metabolisms
- Natural antioxidants to support the immune system
Grass Meal, Wheat, Oat Feed, Wheat Feed, Soya Bean Hulls*, Hi Pro Soya*, Lucerne, Yeast, Soya Oil*, Mint (1.25%), Limestone, MonoCalcium Phosphate, Salt, Short Chain Fructo-Oligosaccharides (0.3%), Dicalcium Phosphate, Ligno-Cellulose, Minerals.
*May Contain GM Materials
Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) (E672) 25,000 iu/kg, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (E6761) 2,000 iu/kg, Vitamin E (dl Alpha tocopherol acetate) (3a700) 155mg/kg, Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid monophosphate) 70mg/kg, Copper (Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate) (E4) 28mg/kg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) (E2) 2.34mg/kg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) (E8) 0.55mg/kg, Iron (Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate) (E1) 133mg/kg, Manganese (Manganous Oxide) (E5) 16.1mg/kg, Zinc Oxide (E6) 139mg/kg, Methionine 1,500mg/kg.
Tocopherol Rich Extracts of Natural Origin (E306) 100mg/kg.
- Remember that good quality hay and/or grass should make up the majority of your rabbits’ diet and should be available at all times.
- Rabbits should also be fed a small amount of leafy greens each day. Please talk to your vet for further information.
- If you are currently feeding a muesli style food to your rabbits you should gradually transfer them onto a hay and nugget based feeding plan over a period of between 14 and 28 days, by gradually reducing the amount of muesli and increasing the proportion of nuggets until they have completely replaced the mix.
Always ensure you are monitoring your rabbits’ weight to ensure a healthy weight.
Always ensure fresh clean water is available for your rabbits.