Excel Mature Rabbit Food With Cranberry And Ginseng
- Brand: Burgess
- Availability: 7
- Ex Tax: R208.70
SUITABLE FOR MATURE RABBITS (5 + years)
Provide your golden oldie with a delectable rabbit meal to Q20 all those creaky joints and squeaky old age parts with the Burgess Excel Mature Rabbit Nuggets with Cranberry and Ginseng pet food – YUM!
It’s high in fibre and contains cranberry, ginseng, glucosamine, prebiotics, antioxidants and fortified vitamins and minerals to provide them with energy, help maintain their ideal weight too.
So treat your senior hoppers with this delicious and complementary rabbit food and tackle some of the problems that age brings head on.
- Suitable for ALL MATURE RABBITS (5+ years)
- Naturally high in beneficial fibre
- Helps prevents selective feeding
- Contains glucosamine for healthy joints
- Added ginseng for increased vitality
- Made with cranberries for urinary tract health
- Contains a natural prebiotic for digestive health
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals for healthy eyes, skin and coat
- Natural antioxidants to support the immune system
Grass Meal, Oat Feed, Wheat, Soya Bean Hulls *, Wheat Feed, Peas, Yeast, Un-molassed Beet Pulp, Thyme 1.25%, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Minerals, Fatty Acids, Soya Oil *, Short Chain Fructo-Oligosaccharides (0.4%), Ginseng (0.34%), Salt, Limestone, Cranberry (0.065%), Ligno-cellulose, Glucosamine Hydrochloride (0.04%).
*May Contain GM Materials
Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) (E672) 30,000 iu/kg, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (E671) 3,500 iu/kg, Vitamin E (dl Alpha tocopherol acetate) (3a700) 140 mg/kg, Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid monophosphate) 20 mg/kg, Copper (Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate) (E4) 30 mg/kg, Iodine (Calcium lodate anhydrous) (E2) 1.17 mg/kg, Sodium Selenite (E8) 0.67 mg/kg, Iron (Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate) (E1) 200 mg/kg, Manganese (Manganese sulphate monohydrate) (E5) 188 mg/kg, Zinc (Zinc sulphate monohydrate) 257 mg/kg, Methionine 1,300 mg/kg.
Tocopherol Rich Extracts of Natural Origin (E306) 100mg/kg.
- Remember that good quality hay and/or grass should make up the majority of your rabbits’ diet and should be available at all times.
- Rabbits should also be fed a small amount of leafy greens each day. Please talk to your vet for further information.
- If you are currently feeding a muesli style food to your rabbits you should gradually transfer them onto a hay and nugget based feeding plan over a period of between 14 and 28 days, by gradually reducing the amount of muesli and increasing the proportion of nuggets until they have completely replaced the mix.
Always ensure you are monitoring your rabbits’ weight to ensure a healthy weight.
Always ensure fresh clean water is available for your rabbits.