Carefresh Natural Paper Bedding For Small Pets
- Brand: Carefresh
- Availability: 9
- Ex Tax: R173.91
SUITABLE FOR SMALL PETS like guinea pigs, rabbits, hamsters, gerbils, rats, mice, chinchillas and more
Treat your small pet to a crib interior they can enjoy – introducing the uber soft, super cosy and ultra-absorbent Carefresh Natural Paper Bedding.
Made from scratch and specifically designed for your tiny tots, it does NOT contain toxic aromatic hydrocarbons that exist in wood shavings making it much much much safer for your small pet.
This supreme cage interior also boasts 10 days odour control, meaning your small pets can party it up all week long.
- Suitable for small pets like guinea pigs, rabbits, hamsters, gerbils, rats, mice, chinchillas and more
- It’s SUPER SOFT
- Boasts 10 day odour control
- Low dust and thus easy to clean
- 2X times more absorbent than wood shavings
- Contains no toxic aromatic hydrocarbons that exist in wood shavings
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Place 3 - 8 cm (1 - 3 inches) of the natural paper bedding in your small pet's habitat (depending on the number and type of pets housed).
- Change bedding weekly (or as needed).
- Remove damp spots or soiled areas between changes and replace with fresh bedding.
- When changing bedding types or brands, it’s best to mix old and new bedding, changing over the course of 7-10 days.
As with any substrate, there is a potential risk of impaction if your pet ingests a sufficient amount of bedding. Observe your pet and seek veterinary care if you suspect impaction of the GI tract.