Nutrostim Gel for Dogs and Cats
- Brand: Kyron
- Availability: 3
- Ex Tax: R86.49
SUITABLE FOR ALL ANIMALS – GREAT FOR ILL AND/OR CONVALESCING ANIMALS
Provide your sick and/or convalescing pet with some additional energy when they’re feeling under the weather or simply not in the mood to eat with Nutrostim Gel.
This gel is easy-to-use, highly palatable, boasts fish oil, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals to be a yummy yummy, high calorie and nutritional supplement.
Pets love the flavour, you’ll probably love the results.
- Suitable for all animals, but especially great for ill and/or convalescing animals
- A highly palatable and high-calorie nutritional supplement, thanks to evening primrose oil, carbohydrates, lecithin, fish oil liver extract, vitamins and minerals
- Stimulates appetite and provides additional energy
- Provides an extra source of energy for working dogs, hunting dogs, cats and other animals
- Can be given as a healthy treat to animals who not ill too
Have a pet that refuses to take a tablet? Try putting the tablet in a blob of Nutrostim – because it just tastes so good, it may just mask the terrible tablet taste.
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Squeeze 7-1oml (1½ - 2 medicine measures) per 5kg body weight of the gel along your finger.
- Invite your pet to lick it off, here comes the airplane.
- For cats, a good way to peak interest is to squeeze it onto their paw, for them to lick it off.
- If an animal is too ill to show interest, smear Nutrostim onto their gums – this stimulates appetite and your sick animal will often start eating.
- Dosage can be adjusted for smaller animals. Give this daily and/or as required.
Store in a cool place (below 25°C).