Chloramine T Koi Care
- Brand: NT Labs
- Availability: 2
- Ex Tax: R295.65
SUITABLE FOR KOI ONLY
If your koi-children are rubbing against rough surfaces, gasping, have loose scales, ulcers or skin flukes - they may be battling an external bacterial / parasitic infection.
So HELP them battle those nasties and win the war with Chloramine T from NT Labs.
- Suitable for Koi ONLY
- Helps treat external bacterial and parasitic infections
WHEN TO USE
When your fish are showing symptoms of a bacterial infection (loose scales, ulcers, fin, tail or mouth rot), parasitic infection (Costia, Trichodina, skin or gill flukes), gasping, or flicking and rubbing against rough surfaces.
WHEN NOT TO USE
DO NOT use with orfe, rudd, tench or sturgeon/sterlet.
DO NOT use if the pH is below 7, the carbonate hardness (KH) is below 6°dH and/or the general hardness (GH) is below 6°dH.
DO NOT use in bright sunlight or in hot, humid, thundery conditions.
DO NOT use if the water temperature is below 10°C.
DO NOT store in a hot place.
DO NOT mix medications.
HOW TO USE
- Mix the appropriate dosage in a clean bucket of pond water and evenly pour it over the surface of your pond.
- Switch off UV filtration until 48 hours after adding the final dose.
- Aerate your pond well during treatment.
- If you feel a repeat dose is necessary, check your diagnosis using the Diagnosis Tool on our website; a different medication may be more suitable.
- Allow 10 days after adding the final dose and perform a partial water change before retreating or treating with a different medication.
- Always treat your pond when you have time to observe fish and take appropriate action in the unlikely event of a bad reaction.
- Follow the safety information below throughout the course of treatment.