DermaGel Wound Spray for Dogs And Cats
- Brand: DermaGel
- Availability: 10
- Ex Tax: R127.05
* DermaGel provides excellent support following trauma or surgeries, where a primary wound closure is not possible.
Help heal HARDER TO REACH WOUNDS, puncture wounds, open wounds, burns, abrasions, deep lacerations or bite wounds with this highly effective DermaGel Spray for dogs and cats.
This powerful wound treatment spray and hands-free application is fantastic for pet-parents who are anxious about applying gels to sores to help speed up the healing process.
DermaGel Spray is particularly effective for use on burns, minimizes scarring, protects against bacterial attacks, promotes hair regrowth of the original colour and also boasts insect repellent properties to keep pests away from sores.
This product is makes for a great addition to your first-aid kit and is a must have in every pet home.
TIP – use with DermaGel Hydrogel for that ultimate healing result or for larger, open wounds.
- Hands-free application – IDEAL for pet-parents who are anxious about applying gels to sores
- Fewer applications needed, due to increased wound recovery time, thus value for money
- Allows epithelial cells to migrate across the wound, multiply exponentially and enhance healing and with its ROUND THE CLOCK wound care
- Works on deep lacerations, open wounds, burns, bite wounds and abrasions
- It’s SAFE to use during competition, gestation and when licked
- Forms a protective film over the wound, so can be used WITH or WITHOUT a bandage
- Boasts insect repellent properties to help keep pests away
- Helps prevent scab formation by keeping the area moist (thus less picking, licking, scratching and irritation)
- Regulates pH and temperature to help maintain a clean and healthy wound surface
- Allows for production of new epithelial cells that minimize scarring, no excessive tissue granulation a.k.a proud flesh and/or discoloration of the fur and skin
- Encourages wounds to heal from the sides as well as the bottom; increasing wound contraction rate
- Does not contain any mutagenic agents or steroids
- Decreases pain and helps to lower inflammation
- Suitable for dogs and cats
- Not for use on pregnant or lactating animals
HOW TO USE
Spray 3 – 4 times a day.
TIP – use with DERMAGEL HYDROGEL for that ultimate healing result and/or for larger, open wounds.
WHEN USING WITH THE DERMAGEL HYDROGEL
- Clean the affected area with warm water and/or a saline solution.
- Apply DermaGel Hydrogel generously (a layer of 4 – 5mm thick) 2 – 3 times a day.
- Spray DermaGel Spray directly on yo the wound 2-3 times a day.
- When used with bandage material, replace the bandage every 3 – 5days.
Store in a cool place.
Avoid getting into eyes.
Water, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbus (Pyrus Sorbus) Extr., Glycerin, Hydrocotyle (Centella Asiatica) Extr., Calendula Officinalis Extr., Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sweet Marjoram (Origanum Majorana) Extr., Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) Extr., Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris) Extr., Sage (Salvia Officinalis) Extr.
Dermagel Spray is a gel that promotes wound healing in dogs and cats.
It helps form a barrier of protection against bacteria and other contaminants while maintaining moisture in the skin.