Acana Heritage Large Breed Puppy Food
- Brand: Acana
- Availability: 6
- Ex Tax: R1,260.00
FOR LARGE BREED PUPPIES (with an EXPECTED ADULT WEIGHT OVER 25 KG)
Feed your large breed puppy Acana’s Heritage large breed puppy food to help ensure for a top-notch start to life.
It’s rich in meat and protein to help develop those muscles, manage their body weight, and thus help reduce potential stress on baby-bear’s developing bones and joints.
Made with free-run chicken, wild-caught flounder and cage-free eggs, this scrumptious puppy food for large breed puppies is also free of grains, free of gluten and a great choice to help keep them healthy, happy and strong.
- Suitable for LARGE BREED PUPPIES
- Rich in meat, protein and meat proteins help promote peak development, conditioning, manage body weight and reduce stress on their developing joints and bones
- Loaded with vital nutrients and rich in meat protein to help promote lean muscle mass and peak physical conditioning
- Made from free-run chicken, wild-caught flounder and cage-free eggs
- Free of grains and gluten
- 100% Money Back Satisfaciton Guarantee (food to be in original packaging)
- Champion Petfoods boasts a reputation of trust spanning more than 25 years
11.4 KG | 17KG
Fresh chicken meat (16%), chicken meal (15%), turkey meal (14%), red lentils, whole green peas, fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (6%), herring meal (4%), cage-free eggs (4%), fresh whole flounder (4%), herring oil (3%), sun-cured alfalfa (2%), field beans (2%), green lentils, whole yellow peas, pea fibre, chicken fat (2%), fresh chicken cartilage (2%), dried brown kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole parsnips, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole carrots, fresh Red Delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pears, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rose hips.
SUPPLEMENTS: Zinc chelate. Vitamin E (preservative).
*Contains mixed tocopherols (a tocopherol rich extract of natural origin- Vitamin E and Rosemary Oil). Also contains the probiotic Enterococcus faecium.
*Acana is made with fresh, natural ingredients - kibble shape and colour may vary.
- Serve dry or lightly moistened
- Use a standard 250ml measuring cup
- To help maintain freshness - seal the bag tightly and store in a cool, dry place
- Each puppy is unique and feeding amounts will vary. Use this chart as an initial guide and adjust feeding accordingly
- Feed twice daily and provide fresh water at all times
- Increase feeding 25% to 50%
- Feed free choice
Champion Petfoods is an award-winning pet food maker with a reputation of trust spanning more than 25 years.
They make biologically appropriate pet food, designed to nourish pets according to their natural evolution for a meat-based diet, made from fresh ingredients in their award-winning kitchen.