Acana Regionals Pacifica Dog Food
- Brand: Acana
- Availability: 13
- Ex Tax: R955.66
FOR ALL BREED DOGS AND LIFE STAGES
Treat your dog with the premium and great-tasting Pacifica Acana Regionals dog food.
Made from pacific herring, pilchard, flounder, hake and rockfish to nourish your dog naturally – without a long list of additives. Great for fish-lovers, meat eaters and dogs with suspected food allergies.
This beneficial bag of protein-rich dry dog food is jam-packed with those vital nutrients to help promote your charismatic canine’s physical conditioning too.
- Suitable for ALL BREED DOGS and ALL LIFE STAGES
- Great choice for multi-dog households
- Fish based protein making a great option for dogs with suspected chicken allergies
- Protein-rich and made from pacific herring, pilchard, flounder, hake and rockfish
- Loaded with vital nutrients to help promote peak physical conditioning in dogs of all breeds and life stages
- 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee (food to be in original packaging)
- Champion Petfoods boasts a reputation of trust spanning more than 25 years
6KG | 11.4KG
Fresh whole Pacific herring (14%), fresh whole Pacific pilchard (12%), fresh whole arrowtooth flounder (8%), whole herring meal (8%), Pacific cod meal (7%), whole whiting meal (7%), whole green peas, whole red lentils, whole chickpeas, whole green lentils, pollock oil (6%), fresh whole silver hake (4%), fresh whole redstripe rockfish (4%), whole pinto beans, whole yellow peas, sun-cured alfalfa, cold-pressed sunflower oil, lentil fibre, dried brown kelp, fresh pumpkin, fresh butternut squash, fresh parsnips, fresh green kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh carrots, fresh Red Delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pears, freeze-dried cod liver (0.1%), fresh cranberries, fresh blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium.
SUPPLEMENTS: Vitamin E, Zinc Chelate, Copper Chelate.
*Preserved with mixed tocopherols, a tocopherol rich extract of natural origin – Vitamin E and Rosemary Oil.
NB: We recommend you start feeding on the Less Active feeding amounts and adjust according to body condition of your dog.
- Serve dry or lightly moistened
- Use a standard 250ml/120g measuring cup
- To help maintain freshness - seal the bag tightly and store in a cool, dry place
- At 1½ - 3months old feed twice the adult amount
- At 3 - 6months old feed 1½ of the adult amount
- At 6 - 11months old feed 1¼ of the adult amount
- Increase feeding 25% to 50% of the adult amount
- Feed free choice
Champion Petfoods is an award-winning pet food maker with a reputation of trust spanning more than 25 years.
They make biologically appropriate pet food, designed to nourish pets according to their natural evolution for a meat-based diet, made from fresh ingredients in their award-winning kitchen.