Amigo Confidence Senior Dog Food
- Brand: Amigo
- Availability: 4
- Ex Tax: R380.00
SUITABLE FOR SENIOR DOGS
Let your golden oldie feast on the mouth-watering Amigo Confidence Senior Dog Food. Steam cooked to preserve that fabulous taste and ultimate goodness, this lekker diet is proudly South African too.
Jam-packed with glucosamine, chondroitin, rice, fibres, highly digestible meat and rich in omega 3 & 6 fatty acids to help support their digestive health, joint health and overall health too.
What’s more - this delectable diet is also FREE from maize, wheat gluten, artificial colourants and flavourants.
- Suitable for SENIOR DOGS of all breeds and sizes
- Fully hypoallergenic and suitable for even the most demanding and sensitive dogs
- Made from Karoo ostrich oil that’s rich in omega 3 & 6 fatty acids to help fight free radicals
- Contains highly digestible and hypoallergenic ostrich and lamb meat, as well as rice, sorghum, canola & alfalfa fibers to aid digestive health
- Jam-packed with glucosamine, chondroitin, calcium and phosphorus to support joints, mobility and help sustain vital functions
- No artificial colourants and flavourants added
- Free of maize and wheat gluten to avoid allergies and helps improve their overall well-being
- Steam cooked to preserve taste and goodness
- Amigo’s chef has a master’s degree in animal nutrition and checks every ingredient before it goes into the factory, all to ensure it meets Amigo’s high standards
- Product of South Africa
8KG | 20KG
|PREBIOTICS (MOS & FOS)||✓|
*see each pack individually for full analysis.
|DOG TYPE||BODY WEIGHT||DAILY AMOUNT|
|Miniature||< 5 kg||25 – 90 g|
|Small||5 – 10 kg||90 – 150 g|
|Medium||10 – 25 kg||150 – 300 g|
|Large||25 – 40 kg||300 – 435 g|
|Giant||40 – 70 kg||435 – 700 g|
- Feed your dog the suggested daily amount in several meals.
- Individual requirements may vary according to individual temperament and activity.
- Always provide your dog with easy access to clean and fresh drinking water.
- Always store Amigo Dog Food in a cool dry place, to preserve its goodness.