Eukanuba Large Breed Puppy Food
- Brand: Eukanuba
- Availability: 22
- Ex Tax: R280.43
Recommended for LARGE / GIANT BREED PUPPIES
Also recommended for PREGNANCY / LACTATION (soak product for weaning)
- large breed puppies 25 - 60kg (adult weight) between 1 - 12 months
- giant breed puppies > 60kg (adult weight) between 1 - 24 months
Provide your large / giant breed puppy with the advantageous and spectacular bag of Eukanuba Large Breed Puppy.
Filled with vital nutrients to provide them with those fundamental stepping stones they need for healthy growth, excellent joint, bone, brain and vision development, digestive health, glorious skin and a radiant coat. Made with animal protein (chicken), this diet tastes great (even better than before thanks to Eukanuba’s brand new recipe) and supports powerful, lean muscles too.
Hold onto your seats, it gets even better! Eukanuba puppy diets also boast optimal DHA levels to promote intelligent, trainable puppies AND treats you with smaller stools to pick up – making your life just a dash easier.
Indulge your big baby with this top-notch choice and let them look good, feel great and be the best puppy they can be (table manners not included though).
- For LARGE BREED puppies (1 - 12 months) weighing 25 - 60kg (adult weight)
- For GIANT BREED puppies (1 - 24 months) weighing > 60kg (adult weight)
- Also recommended for PREGNANT / LACTATING (soak product for weaning)
- Made with animal protein (chicken) to support powerful and lean muscles
- Natural Fibres and Prebiotics provide gentle digestion
- Immunity support due to guaranteed antioxidant levels
- Omega fatty acids support a healthy skin and radiant coat
- Limited Calcium and calories to support optimal joint and bone development
- Optimal DHA levels to promote intelligent and trainable puppies with healthy brain and vision development
- Eukanuba now tastes even better with its brand new great-tasting recipe
- 110% money back guarantee - Eukanuba is THAT confident
3kg | 9kg | 15kg
LARGE BREED EXAMPLES
Afghan Hound, Airedale Terrier, Alaskan Malamute, Belgian Shepherd, Bernese Mountain Dog, Borzoi, Bouvier des Flandres, Boxer, Bulldog, Bull Terrier, Chow Chow, Dalmatian, Doberman, Flat-coated Retriever, German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Greyhound, Hungarian Visla, Keeshond, Labrador Retriever, Old English Sheepdog, Pointers, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Rottweiler, Saluki, Samoyed, Setters, Siberian Husky, Standard Poodle, Weimeraner.
GIANT BREED EXAMPLES
Black Russian Terrier, Bloodhound, Bullmastiff, Boerboel, Giant Schnauzer, Great Dane, Irish Wolfhound, Neopolitan Mastiff, Newfoundland, Pyrenean Mountain Dog, Saint Bernard.
|Omega-6 fatty acids||2.74%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||1.18%|
|EPA + DHA||0.57%|
*Metabolizable Energy (Atwater)
Dehydrated poultry protein (28%), maize, wheat, maize flour, rice, animal fats, beet pulp, fish oil, egg powder, minerals, soya oil, yeast and parts thereof, hydrolysed animal proteins, fructo-oligo-saccharides.
These guidelines are a starting point, and your pet may need more or less food depending on age, activity level and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition you may need to adjust food intake.