Exspot Spot On Fly Treatment for Dogs
- Brand: ExSpot
- Availability: 17
- Ex Tax: R131.80
NOT SUITABLE FOR CATS
2 PIPETTES PER PACK
Don’t suffer through tick, flea or fly season unprotected – effortlessly kill and control ticks, fleas and flies for up to 4 weeks with Exspot Spot On Treatment for dogs.
These powerful pipettes can be used on puppies from 2 weeks! Because prevention is better than cure, and most treatments can only be used form 6/8 weeks.
So don’t delay, and Exspot them today.
- Easy-to-use spot on treatment
- Suitable for DOGS ONLY (DO NOT use on cats)
- Helps kill and control flies, ticks (kennel ticks/brown dog ticks) and fleas
- Long-lasting, helps keep your charismatic canines protected for up to 4weeks
- Can be used on puppies from 2 weeks!
Each pack contains 2x 1ml pipettes.
1 pipette for dogs < 15kg.
2 pipettes for >15kg.
Contains: Permethrin 65 % m/v
Store at or below 25 °C.
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
- Open one sachet and remove the pipette.
- With one hand, hold pipette in an upright position away from your face and snap the tip open by bending it and folding it back on itself.
- Apply by parting your dog’s coat on the back between the shoulder blades and to the tips of their ears where flies tend to be a problem.
- Squeeze the solution directly onto their skin.
- Avoid applying the solution to their hair and please DO NOT rub into the skin as this will reduce the product’s efficacy.
- For dogs and puppies weighing up to and including 15 kg, for example an adult Cocker Spaniel, apply 1 plastic pipette (i.e. 1 mℓ) on to the skin between the shoulder blades and on the ears.
- For dogs and puppies weighing over 15 kg, apply 2 plastic pipettes (i.e. 2 x 1 mℓ). Apply1 pipette on to the skin between the shoulder blades plus ears and 1 pipette on to skin on the back at the base of the tail.
- Handle with care.
- DO NOT use on cats.
- DO NOT use on puppies less than 2 weeks old.
- Store away from food and feed.
- Exspot® Spot-on for Dogs is dangerous to fish.
- Do not allow treated animals to go swimming for 12 hours after treatment.
- Do not contaminate ponds, dams or rivers with the product or packaging.
- Dispose of all empty containers according to local waste disposal regulations.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, UNINFORMED PERSONS AND ANIMALS.
- Although this product has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder please.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Prevent contamination of food, drinking water and food utensils.
- Whilst handling Exspot® Spot-on for Dogs, avoid the solution coming into direct contact with your fingers.
- Wash your hands and any splashes immediately after use.
- Do not handle the area of application for 3 to 6 hours after treatment.
- If you are treating a number of dogs, you should protect your hands by wearing gloves.
- Should your dog experience minor irritation on the skin at the site of application, bathe your dog with a mild shampoo. Do not use an insecticidal shampoo.
- Cats should not be allowed to groom your dog where the solution has been applied.
- If this should occur, separate the animals and consult your vet.
- It can be beneficial to apply Exspot® Spot-on for Dogs in the evening, however, you should not let your dog sleep with people especially children directly after treatment.