EzyDog Drive Dog Safety Harness
- Brand: EzyDog
- Product Code: ZEZ0013
- Availability: 14
- Ex Tax: R1,026.32
Protecting everybody in the car is vital - give your dog this tried, tested, and certified car safety harness.
The Drive Dog Harness is made from the strongest and highest quality materials - The Tri-Glides are made from Aluminium Alloy to be light, durable and incredibly strong. All the webbing is made from vehicle-tested seat belt webbing and the Crossline technology ensures that the harness is the ultimate in strength. The Chest Plate section is padded and contoured to mold to the shape of your dog for a custom and snug fit, making road travel safe and 100% awesome.
For car use - simply feed your car’s seat belt through both webbing handles on top of the harness, and let your dog travel safely in their seat to your destination. Boasting with a simple one time fit, you can effortlessly put on and take off the harness before or after your arrival.
- Crash tested and certified
- Made from the strongest and highest quality materials
- Quick one-time fit - effortlessly put on/take off their harness
- Double D-Rings for to secure their leash when going on a walk, or in public
- Measurements printed onto webbing, to ensure all webbings have the same fit
- Tri-Glides made from Aluminium Alloy making it light, durable and incredibly strong
- With an Instant Mag-Lok™ Fit Closure (convenient magnet open and closing lock)
- All webbing is made from vehicle-tested seat belt webbing for ultimate harness strength
- Chest plate is padded and contoured to mold to the shape of your dog’s chest for a custom fit
* * This car safety harness conforms to and has passed all relevant requirements for the following standards: USA (FMVSS 213) Europe (ECE Regulation 16) Australia (ADR42/04). * *
Watch the crash test videos here
For best fit measure the girth of the dog. This is the area behind the front legs and around the body. The neck will typically fall into place once girth is determined. If the measurement is close to the end of the size range, go up to the larger size.
|HARNESS SIZE||DOG GIRTH|
|Small||28 – 64 cm|
|Medium||38 – 86 cm|
|Large||49 – 106 cm|
How to Fit the Dog Drive Harness
ONE TIME FITTING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Remove and loosen webbings from the alloy triglide to place the Drive Dog Harness on dog.
- Adjust both of the front chest webbings to a firm fit. Use measurements (printed onto the inner part of the webbing) to balance webbing lengths. Simply repeat adjustment to the rear girth webbings.
- Lock all 4 webbings in place by feeding back through the alloy triglide
- IMPORTANT - feed the webbing tail under the webbing keeper and locate the back against the triglide. Fold the excess webbing (by rolling it up) and secure it in the keeper. NOTE - the webbing must have at least 2 turns locked in keeper. NOW the ONE TIME FIT is now complete.
- Place your fitted Drive Dog Harness on your dog and position them in the car. Thread the seat belt through both of the handles and click into the buckle. Remove slack bits from the seat belt.
Regularly inspect your harness for any signs of damage and excessive wear including:
- Pulled stitches
- UV/sun damage
- Deformed metal
- Frayed/cut webbing
- Chew and bite marks
Always replace your Drive Dog Harness if it’s showing signs of damage. Safety always first.
Hand wash in mild detergent and air dry in the shade.