Dog Rocks - Stop Grass Urine Burns
- Brand: Dog Rocks
- Availability: 18
- Ex Tax: R129.35
Tired of staring at your patchy, urine burnt lawn? You need Dog Rocks. Made from Australian igneous rocks, this product is 100% natural, safe for dogs and cats to drink from and makes a difference to your lawn in as little as 5weeks!
Rinse and place them in your dog’s water bowl, it takes about 8 - 10 hours to start working. Top up your dog’s bowl with clean water, as required. Replace the rocks every 2months for best results. It really is as simple as that. The grass might just be greener on YOUR side.
For those mischievous dogs who love to play with your garden dreams and dog rocks, place them in a 2L jug of water and top up your dog’s bowl from there. Refill the jug as you would the bowl and replace the rocks every 2 months.
- 100 % natural
- Made from Australian igneous rocks
- Safe for dogs AND cats to drink from
- Replace the rocks every 2months (for best results)
- Makes a difference to your lawn in as little as 5 weeks
HOW TO USE
1. Remove the Dog Rocks from the packaging and wash under a cold tap to remove any, and all dust
2. Place the entire pack of Dog Rocks into your dog’s water bowl
3. If you need more than one water bowl you’ll need another pack of Dog Rocks; although we usually recommend 100g of rocks per 1 litre of water
4. Sit back and enjoy your greener than green lawn – you will notice a change in the appearance in about 5 weeks.
HOW DO DOG ROCKS ACTUALLY WORK?
An overload of nitrates in urine causes lawns to burn. When the Dog Rocks are placed in water, it helps to purify the water and to remove some of those nitrates, ammonia and other harmful trace elements. Naturally this gives your dog a cleaner source of drinking water and lowers the amount of nitrates absorbed. Result? - urine has less nitrates and grass has less burns .