John Paul Oatmeal Pet Shampoo
- Brand: John Paul Pet
- Availability: Waiting for Stock
- Ex Tax: R195.65
PERFECT FOR PETS WITH SENSITIVE SKIN
Relieve dry, itchy, flaky and irritated pet skin from scratching, hair detaching and potential pain and soreness with the world renowned Paul Mitchell brand - John Paul Oatmeal Pet Shampoo.
Cruelty-free – this oatmeal sensation station will leave your dog, cat and their imaginary friends clean, moisturized, super shiny and feeling oh-so-fabulous in the skin they’re in.
Formulated with aloe, chamomile and hydrolyzed oat protein – it gently cleanses, soothes dry skin, moisturises parched coats (without that nasty irritation) AND with sweet almond oil added to the mix, your pet is left conditioned, smelling fresh and feeling fabulous.
- Suitable for dogs and cats with sensitive skin
- Specially formulated to gently cleanse, moisturize and soothe your pet’s fur and their dry, flaky and sensitive skin
- Relieves dry, itchy, flaky skin irritations too that helps to stop potential scratching and pain
- Pure oatmeal, aloe and chamomile added to cleanse without irritating sensitive skin and ‘hot spots’
- Sweet almond oil conditions their fur and leaves your pet with a wonderful almond fragrance afterwards
- PH balanced for pets
- Economical, as its highly concentrated botanical formula requires less product than competitive brands
- Made in the USA from the same all-natural botanical extracts as our PAUL MITCHELL brand for humans
- Cruelty-free – Tested on humans first
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Gently massage a small amount into your pet’s damp fur, avoiding eyes and ears of course
- Rinse with cool, clear water
- Towel dry and comb through
John Paul Pet products are dedicated to the proper care of pets, as co-founder of Paul Mitchell Systems and John Paul Pet, John Paul DeJoria revolutionized the professional salon industry by banning animal testing for his line of hair products.
With an in-depth expertise in hair and skin care formulations, that also led to research in new standards for pet grooming and hygiene, that of course then lead to the creation of John Paul Pet shampoos, conditioners, sprays and pet wipes.