Dr Zoo Natural Calming Shampoo for Dogs & Cats
- Brand: Dr Zoo
- Availability: 4
- Ex Tax: R173.02
Do you have an itchy pet on your hands? Then why not try the Natural Calming Shampoo from Dr. Zoo to help curb and combat the scratching-saga?
This product helps soothe their skin and your nerves, as it’s made from nourishing and natural ingredients - meaning if your pet squeezed in a quick a lick, they’ll be absolutely A-ok.
So take bath time to a whole new level with the pH-balanced and stupendous product to help leave your pets soft, fluffy and itch-free.
- Suitable for itchy pets, sensitive pups and ALL other dogs
- Made using a combination of coconut and glucose based cleaners, thus gentle on skin
- Formula also contains nourishing ingredients such as aloe vera and colloidal rice bran to help soothe and calm the skin, as well as allantoin that helps control the microflora of the skin
- Contains natural and safe ingredients, meaning if accidentally ingested by your pet, there’s no need to panic
- Ph Balanced
- SLS Free (sodium lauryl sulfate)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Wash and clean your pet with warm and inviting water.
- Apply a considerable amount of shampoo (of course depending on the size of your pet) and massage thoroughly into the coat.
- Rinse lightly with clean water.
- You can repeat the process if needed (for smelly nellies and uber dirty dirkies).
Glucose Derived Cleansers: Decyl Glucoside, Coco Glucoside and Lauryl Glucoside.
Coconut Derived Cleansers: Coco Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate and Sodium Lauroamphoacetate. Colloidal Rice Bran. Aloe Vera. Glyceryl Oleate. Coco-Caprylate. Allantoin. Piroctone Olamine. Citric Acid.
NOTE – Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.
The team behind Dr. Zoo has a background in creating natural products for humans (MooGoo Skin Care), and with their expertise, they’ve decided to develop a natural range of skin care for our beloved pets.
Pets share some of the same skin problems as humans, but their skin is a little bit different than ours. Dr. Zoo adjusted the pH to suit our pets’ skin perfectly, it’s also 100% natural and lickable.
Did you know that there is no regulation for pet products to list the ingredients used? Dr. Zoo’s team is passionate about letting pet owners know exactly which ingredients are in their products.
That way, owners can research the ingredients themselves to make sure they are healthy for their pets.