Drinkwell Big Dog Pet Fountain - 8.5L
- Brand: DrinkWell
- Availability: Waiting for Stock
- Ex Tax: R1,239.31
The Drinkwell Big Dog Pet Fountain is the ideal drinking fountain for large dogs or multiple pet households.
With a capacity of 8 litres of water, this pet drinking fountain constantly circulates and aerates the water, keeping it cleaner and fresher than water in a normal standing, dog water bowl. The patented waterfall stream entices pets to drink more.
Easy to clean and with charcoal filters that remove bad smells and tastes mean better tasting water for your pets.
- 3.78litre reservoir makes refilling simple and convenient
- Patented falling stream of water encourages pets to drink more
- Receiving ramp reduces splash of falling water
- Adjustable flow control
- Water intake grate helps catch hair and kibble
- 12.7cm deep bowl & splash guard creates a deep pool of fresh water and also helps prevent splashing
- Rubber feet on bottom of fountain prevent sliding
- No assembly required
- Completely disassembles for easy cleaning
- Replaceable charcoal filter keeps water tasting clean and fresh
- Replace filters every 4 weeks or earlier if you have multiple pets
- Holds 8.5 litres of water
- Hand wash only
- Made of plastic
- For indoor use only
Why running water enhances pet health
In nature, moving water is much fresher than stagnant water. The movement constantly breaks the surface tension of the water and draws oxygen from the air into the water. This process, called aeration, makes the water more appealing to drink. Pets may be drawn by instinct to moving water for this reason.
Research shows that one of the best ways to improve your pet’s health is to get them to drink more water, and the best way to do that is with the Drinkwell® Pet Fountains. Drinkwell® pet fountains were developed by a veterinarian and are recommended by urinary vet specialists as a great way to keep cats healthy, happy and hydrated. The Pet Fountain filters and aerates continuously moving water to keep it much fresher than standing bowl water. In addition, the constant circulation inhibits bacteria growth keeping the pet fountain cleaner.