Eukanuba Senior All Breeds Dog Food - Lamb & Rice
- Brand: Eukanuba
- Availability: 8
- Ex Tax: R293.64
Recommended for ALL BREED SENIOR DOGS (7+ years) with sensitive skin or stomach
Eukanuba Senior All Breeds (Lamb & Rice) Dog Food is an exceptional choice for senior dogs with sensitive tummies, delicate skin or senior dogs who just love lamb. It tastes great (even better than before thanks to Eukanuba’s brand new recipe) and is filled with vital nutrients to keep squeaky joints at a minimum, it also promotes healthy skin, supports a radiant coat and to provides gentle digestion.
Eukanuba diets boast 3D DentaDefense technology that cleans with every bite and is proven to reduce tartar build up, to help maintain strong and glorious teeth during their senior years.
Indulge your larger than life senior with this top-notch choice and let them look good, feel great and be the best mature dog they can be (table manners not included though).
- For ALL BREEDS senior dogs (7+ year) with sensitive skin or stomachs
- A great option for senior dogs who love lamb
- Delicious animal protein (lamb & chicken) for strong, lean muscles and smaller stools for you to pick up - Eukanuba for the win!
- Metabolism support to help keep dogs lean and active
- More antioxidants* to strengthen natural defences
- 3D DentaDefence reduces tartar build-up for clean teeth & healthy gums
- Natural Fibres and Prebiotics provide digestive health
- Omega fatty acids and calcium support healthy joints, bones, skin & coat
- Eukanuba now tastes even better with its brand new great-tasting recipe
- 110% money back guarantee - Eukanuba is THAT confident
* vs Eukanuba Adult Large Breed
3kg | 14kg
|Omega-6 fatty acids||1.81%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0.38%|
*Metabolizable Energy (Atwater)
|Vitamin E (α-tocoperhol)||280mg/kg|
Dehydrated poultry protein, lamb dehydrated proteins (14%), rice (14%), wheat, maize, maize flour, animal fats, beet pulp, minerals, egg powder, yeasts and parts thereof, hydrolysed animal proteins, fructo-oligo-saccharides, fish oil.
These guideline are a starting point, and your pet may need more or less food depending on age, activity level and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition you may need to adjust food intake.