Excel Rat Food Nuggets
- Brand: Burgess
- Availability: 6
- Ex Tax: R139.13
SUITABLE FOR RATS
Treat your ravishing rats to a mouth-watering meal with Excel Rat Nuggets from Burgess
This all-in-one meal is created to meet your omnivorous rat’s dietary needs, as each delicious nugget contains the perfect combination of vitamins, minerals and nutrients. WOW and YUM!
These nuggets also help prevent selective feeding, because all rat-parents know our resourceful rats love to pick out sweet bits and leave the rest, especially in muesli-style foods.
AND boast the perfect nugget size to help promote natural gnawing behaviour that’s so incredibly important for your rat’s dental and emotional health too.
So don’t delay, and feed them excellence today. Nom nom.
- Suitable for RATS
- Tastes great
- All-in-one nugget meal that helps prevents selective feeding
- Contains a natural prebiotic for digestive health
- Fortified with vitamins, minerals and nutrients to fit your rat’s dietary needs
- Added Linseed helps maintain a healthy coat
- Nugget size is specifically set to promote natural gnawing behaviour that’s vital for your rat’s dental and emotional health
- Each nugget contains a beautiful coat colour too
Rice, Wheat, Maize, Wheatfeed, Oatfeed, HiPro Soya*, Beet Pulp, Poultry Meal, Brewers Yeast, Linseed 1%, Poultry Fat, Minerals, Limestone, Salt, Short chain fructo-oligosaccharides (0.25%).
*May Contain GM Materials.
Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) (E672) 25,000 iu/kg, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (E6761) 2,000 iu/kg, Vitamin E (dl Alpha tocopherol acetate) (3a700) 125 mg/kg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous (E2) 2.34 mg/kg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) (E8) 0.22 mg/kg, Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate (E1) 133 mg/kg, Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate) (E4) 28 mg/kg, Zinc Oxide (E6) 139 mg/kg, Manganous Oxide (E5) 16mg/kg.
Tocopherol Extracts of Natural Origin 100mg/kg.
- Introduce Burgess Excel Rat Nuggets to your ravishing rat by gradually mixing in the new food with the old for a period of 7 – 10 days, until the new food completely replaces the old diet
- Always ensure you are monitoring your rabbits’ weight to ensure a healthy weight.
- Always ensure fresh clean water is available for your rabbits.