Field & Forest Adult All Breed Dog Food - Salmon & Tuna
- Brand: Field & Forest
- Availability: 6
- Ex Tax: R200.00
FOR ALL BREED ADULT DOGS
Pamper your dog with Montego’s premium, Field and Forest’s Salmon and Tuna dog food for all sizes of dogs.
It’s complemented by grated butternut, sliced orange, ground rosemary and jam-packed with those vital nutrients to help promote a strong immune system at the peak of their physical development.
This fabulous feast is a great choice of adult dog food for adults of all breeds and personalities to enjoy – be it a Great Dane, Maltese, active Annie or lazy Leo, and contains no grain, gluten, potato or poultry by-products.
- Suitable for ALL BREED ADULT DOGS
- Proudly made in South Africa's fourth-oldest town, Graaff-Reinet
- It contains no grain, gluten, potato or poultry by-products
- Montego’s signature Salmon & Tuna recipe is YUM and complemented by grated butternut, sliced orange & ground rosemary to help keep kidneys healthy, promote brain function, maintain healthy vision and neutralise cell-damaging free radicals in the body
- Made from high-quality protein, taken from salmon, tuna, turkey, fish, egg and oils and steam cooked in their own natural juices (no added water)
- Contains a whopping percentage of fruits, vegetables, fibres, herbs, vitamins and minerals like:
FLAXSEED AND FISH OILS (containing omega-3 fatty acids, including DHA) helps support brain and eye development, as well as cognitive learning and retinal function
ROOIBOS EXTRACT (rich in powerful antioxidants) helps boost the immune system and promote healthy blood circulation
PEAS (mostly insoluble fibre) helps control appetite, making dogs feel full for longer
PEPPERMINT helps stimulate the stomach and bile production
PROBIOTICS help improve nutrient absorption and to help boost the immune system too
BUTTERNUT (added vitamins and minerals) helps keep kidneys healthy
ORANGES (an abundance of vitamin C & A) helps promote healthy brain function and maintain healthy vision.
ROSEMARY (contains antioxidants) helps neutralise cell-damaging free radicals in the body
CHICKPEAS (high in dietary fibre, protein, vitamins and minerals) helps promote a healthy digestive system
OREGANO (high in antioxidants and flavonoids) that may help keep digestive disorders at bay
Tuna (20%), salmon meal (15%), turkey meal (10%), whole green peas (10%), white fishmeal (5%), whole egg, cellulose, chicken fat, whole chickpeas, grated butternut (4%), carrot slices, sliced orange, hydrolyzed ostrich liver, shredded apples, flaxseed, fish oil, sugar beet pulp, inulin, salmon oil, cranberries, marine algae, encapsulated fatty acids, milk thistle, ground oregano, ground peppermint, ground rosemary, rooibos extract and bacillus subtilis as a probiotic.
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A 15 000 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 1 500 IU/kg, Vitamin E 275 IU/kg, Vitamin B complex 200mg/kg, zinc 100mg/kg, manganese 20mg/kg, iron 125mg/kg, copper 20mg/kg, iodine 1.5mg/kg and selenium 0.5mg/kg.
Ensure clean and fresh water is available for your dog at all times.