Flexi Comfort Retractable Dog Lead - Grey
- Brand: Flexi
- Availability: 5
- Ex Tax: R364.34
SUITABLE FOR DOGS WEIGHING UP TO 60 KG
The Flexi Comfort Retractable dog lead has taken dog strolls and walks to a whole new level.
This classic grey lead provides your dog with the ultimate freedom to sniff, discover and explore, but also allows you to instantly guide, control and command your dog when needed.
Its ingenious design allows the 5 m lead to pull and retract, but NEVER to slack; and it also boasts a soft grip for added comfort and a chromed snap hook for added safety.
- A great lead to give your dog a little freedom when out and about
- 5m long retractable GREY cord that never slacks, thanks to its ingenious design
- Boasts a comfortable short-stroke braking system, tape guidance system and an integrated braking system allowing you to guide and command your dog when needed (e.g. to give your dog short orders / lead him back to you)
- Soft grip for added comfort
- Customized handle adjustment system
- Protector belt with reflective components for added visibility
- Chromed snap hook to prevent rusting
- Tape and cover are colour-coordinated
- Suitable for dogs up to max. 60 kg
- Made in Germany and each lead is assembled by hand and undergoes more than 90 quality checks before it leaves the factory
|SIZE||MAX LEAD LENGTH||DOG WEIGHT|
|Small||5 m||Up to 15 kg|
|Medium||5 m||Up to 25 kg|
|Large||5 m||Up to 60 kg|
If the flexi lead (cord / tape leash) gets wet, pull it out of the case completely, activate the brake lock, and let it dry overnight.
Also remove adherent dirt from tape/cord and casing before you retract the leash. Strong abrasion or damages can harm cord or tape. Please do not continue to use a flexi leash in such a case.
- The flexi lead offers both you and your dog great comfort and safety. Nevertheless: Use the flexi lead appropriately and responsibly.
- Do not use the flexi lead to tie your dog.
- Never use the flexi lead other than with your hand.
- Do not grasp the cord or tape, you could get injured.
- Do not wind the tape or cord around parts of your body, you may injure yourself.
- Safety loop: In addition to the dog collar, always use the safety loop provided. Should the collar snap, the safety loop avoids the cord or the tape rebounding, which may result in injury.
- Check the collar of your dog regularly.
- Walk the dog to heel when other persons or animals approach.
- Only use the permanent stop function when walking your dog to heel on the short lead.
- Children should not be allowed to use the flexi lead.
- Please never open the casing – there is the risk of injury because of the recoil spring mechanism that is under tension.
Examine your Flexi lead before each use. Even high quality materials are subject to wear and tear.