Flukasol Koi Care
- Brand: NT Labs
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: R669.57
ANTI-FLUKE TREATMENT FOR KOI
Help effectively treat skin and gill flukes in your koi-children with Flukasol from NT Labs.
It’s easy to use and flaunts a liquid suspension of flubendazole, which of course targets those unwelcomed flukes.
- Suitable for koi
- Easy to use
- Helps treat skin and gill flukes
- Flaunts a liquid suspension of flubendazole that targets flukes
WHEN TO USE
When your fish show signs of a fluke infestation (flicking, gasping, excessive mucus or lethargy) preferably after confirmation of your diagnosis by microscopy.
WHEN NOT TO USE
DO NOT use at water temperatures above 30°C.
DO NOT use in hot, humid or thundery weather.
DO NOT mix medications.
HOW TO USE
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Mix the appropriate dosage in a clean bucket of pond water and pour evenly over the surface of your pond. Leave for 7 days.
- Switch off UV filtration for 7 days from adding the medication.
- Aerate the pond well during treatment.
- If you feel a repeat dose is necessary, check your diagnosis carefully using microscopic examination and the Diagnosis Tool on our website; a different medication may be more suitable.
- Allow 7 days after medicating and perform a partial water change before retreating or treating with another medication.
- Always treat your pond when you have time to observe fish and take appropriate action in the unlikely event of a bad reaction.