Furminator Firm Slicker Brush for Dogs - Small
- Brand: Furminator
- Product Code: ZMA0029
- Availability: 2
- Ex Tax: R316.35
Keep your pet clean and well-groomed at home with the Furminator Firm Slicker Brush. Designed with straight bristles on one side and bent bristles on the other side, the dual-flex design follows the contours of your pet's body, whilst the bristles work to remove surface mats and tangles without damaging your pet's coat.
What’s more - that ergonomic handle offers comfortable use, and the brush is made from antimicrobial plastic to help prevent the growth of bacteria, because that’s gross.
- Suitable for dogs with medium, long and curly coats
- Ergonomic handle is secure and comfortable in your hand
- Removes surface mats and tangles without damaging the coat
- Anti-microbial plastic helps keep germs and bacteria at a minimum
- Features straight bristles on one side and bent bristles on the other side
- Dual flex head design follows the natural contours of your dog's body, while keeping the bristles in their ideal working position
With any brush, use short smooth strokes in the direction of hair growth. Start with the head and work your way to the tail. Pay special attention to the areas behind the ears and underneath the legs where matting is more likely to occur.
HOW TO USE:
Before using a Furminator Professional Grooming Tool, perform a complete physical inspection of your pet. Look for sores, bruises and skin conditions, which may be concealed by his coat. If your pet has any of these conditions, seek treatment from a veterinarian before brushing.
The Furminator Firm Slicker Brush is gentle enough to use even on sensitive skin dogs. Use the tool 1-2 times a week for a few minutes each session to remove excess hair and debris, break up mats, tangles and help keep your pet looking his best.
The Furminator Firm Slicker Brush is an excellent choice for beginning the grooming process. Use this brush before bathing to remove mats, tangles or foreign material. It may also be used after bathing to give your pet a smooth coat.