Furminator Soft Slicker Brush for Dogs
- Brand: Furminator
- Product Code: ZMA0030
- Availability: 2
- Ex Tax: R316.35
The Furminator Soft Slicker Brush removessurface mats and detangles and smooths fur without pulling. The dual flex headsfollow the natural contours of your pet's body and prevent brush burn. TheSlicker Brush features stainless steel bristles designed to last a lifetime.Complete with ergonomic handle to ensure comfort and ease of use.
- Ideal for silky and wiry coats to removestubborn mats and tangles without damaging the coat
- Features straight bristles on one side andbent bristles on the other side
- Dual flex head design follows the naturalcontours of your dog's body, while keeping the bristles in their ideal workingposition
- Ergonomic handle is secure and comfortablein your hand
- Anti-microbial plastic helps keep germs andbacteria at a minimum
With any brush, use short smooth strokes in the direction of hair growth. Start with the head and work your way to the tail. Pay special attention to the areas behind the ears and underneath the legs where matting is more likely to occur.
- Before using a FURminator Professional Grooming Tool, perform a complete physical inspection of your pet. Look for sores, bruises and skin conditions, which may be concealed by his coat. If your pet has any of these conditions, seek treatment from a veterinarian before brushing.
- The FURminator Firm Slicker Brush is gentle enough to use even on sensitive skin dogs. Use the tool 1-2 times a week for a few minutes each session to remove excess hair and debris, break up mats, tangles and help keep your pet looking his best.
- The FURminator Firm Slicker Brush is an excellent choice for beginning the grooming process. Use this brush before bathing to remove mats, tangles or foreign material. It may also be used after bathing to give your pet a smooth coat.