Iams Adult Chicken and Fish Cat Food
- Brand: Iams
- Product Code: 700301
- Availability: 8
- Ex Tax: R104.34
For ADULT CATS from 1+ years
Iams Healthy Adult Original with Chicken and Ocean Fish cat food now boasts an upgraded recipe, and cats really prefer the mouth-watering taste of the brand new Iams!
Jam-packed with vital nutrients to build strong muscles, prevent tartar build-up, support healthy digestion, promote a healthy urinary tract and to provide your cat with a beautiful skin and shiny coat.
This bag of dry cat food truly is an outstanding choice for cats of all breeds and sizes or for cats who just adore some delectable fish.
After all the way to your cat’s carnivorous heart will probably be through their stomachs and Iams’ high quality animal protein kibbles.
- Recommended for ALL BREED adult cats 1+ years
- Iams boasts a brand new and upgraded recipe that tastes even better than before!
- High quality animal protein (chicken, turkey and tuna) to help build strong, yet lean muscles
- Specially formulated to help maintain urinary tract health
- A blend of prebiotics and beet pulp helps support healthy digestion
- Crunchy kibbles help prevent tartar build up that can lead to bad breath
- Best levels of Omega-3 and Omega-6 to help promote a glorious skin and sensational coat
- Bag sizes 1kg and 3kg come with resealable packaging
- 110% money back guarantee
Note: Values on the bag indicate minimum/maximum standards. Actual values are below:
|Nutrient / Ingredient|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||2.7%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0.4%|
*Metabolizable Energy (Atwater)
|Nutrient / Ingredient|
|Vitamin E (α-tocopherol)||340IU/kg|
Chicken, wheat, corn, chicken fat, natural flavours, corn gluten, tuna, turkey, beet pulp, salt, whole egg, brewer’s yeast, minerals, vitamins, fish oil, methionine, calcium sulphate dihydrate, taurine, fructo-oligo-saccharides, antioxidants.
|WEIGHT (KG)||FEEDING (GRAMS/DAY)|
These guideline amounts are a starting point and your cat may need more or less food depending upon age, activity level and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake. When introducing Iams cat food, gradually mix it with your cat’s current food over the course of 4 days. These feeding guide amounts represent the total recommended quantity of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your cat per day to get the actual portion size per feeding.