Weruva Pumpkin Lickin' Chicken Soup for Cats
- Brand: Weruva
- Availability: 18
- Ex Tax: R26.19
Treat your carnivorous cat to a delectable, savoury and uber tender Pumpkin Lickin’ Chicken meaty cat soup from Weruva.
It’s all-natural, grain-free, gluten-free, made by hand, with tender cuts of skinless chicken, is rich in protein, low in carbs and soaked in mouth-watering pumpkin soup - hmm delish!
So if happy tummies and frolicsome felines are what you seek, then go ahead and spoil them with this yummy pouch - and it’s great for fussy eaters too!
- Made from tender, boneless, skinless chicken drenched in pumpkin soup
- An all-natural complete and balanced diet
- Rich in high-quality protein and low in carbs
- Grain-free, gluten-free and GMO-free (made without ingredients that were derived from genetically engineered organisms)
- Also carrageenan-free and MSG-free (Monosodium glutamate)
- Made in a human-food facility with superior safety standards and quality control
- WERUVA flaunts “human style” pet food made from natural, fit for human consumption ingredients
- The BRC is the strictest human processing standard (one of the world’s leading accredited certification body for brands and consumer protection), guarantees the quality and safety of all Weruva products for your pet
- Suitable for cats (including fussy eaters)
Weruva was founded in 2006, and has stayed a family-owned business for over 10 years.
Weruva makes food for your companions in kitchens that also make food for people! The processing standards for both pets and people are certified by the British Retail Consortium (BRC), where each meal must meet the strictest standards, including those of the European Union.
Weruva foods use the same ingredients that actually go into products for people, such as boneless, skinless chicken breast and fish loins hand-flaked off the bone.
Chicken Broth, Chicken (Boneless, Skinless Breast), Pumpkin, Tapioca Starch, Sunflower Seed Oil, Calcium Lactate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement
Crude Protein (min) 9%
Crude Fat (min) 1.4%
Crude Fiber (max) 0.5%
Moisture (max) 85%
Taurine (min) 0.05%
Feed according to the age, size and activity of your cat.
If feeding this exclusively feed 28 g per 450 g of body weight daily.
Your cat should have access to clean, fresh water at all times.
Refrigerate after opening.