John Paul Oatmeal Pet Conditioning Rinse
- Brand: John Paul Pet
- Availability: 5
- Ex Tax: R195.65
IDEAL FOR PETS WITH SENSITIVE SKIN
Soothe, condition and moisture dry and dull pet coats with the world renowned Paul Mitchell brand – John Paul Oatmeal Pet Conditioning Rinse.
With added Vitamins and five conditioning agents like oatmeal and chamomile, your pet will be spoiled with a soothing rinse-out and left with a protected and content skin and coat.
Tired of knots and tangles? This majestic bottle also helps improve dry and wet combing and enhances overall manageability. Yay!
- Suitable for dogs and cats with sensitive skin
- Botanical rinse-out pet conditioner that helps soothe, condition and moisturize dry pet fur
- Specially formulated with 5 conditioning agents (e.g. oatmeal and chamomile) with added Vitamin E to further protect and revitalize your pet’s skin and coat
- Use after shampooing to restore that silky, shiny and healthy feeling
- Helps improve dry and wet combing and enhances overall manageability
- PH balanced for pets
- Economical, as its highly concentrated botanical formula requires less product than competitive brands
- Made in the USA from the same all-natural botanical extracts as our PAUL MITCHELL brand for humans
- Cruelty-free – Tested on humans first
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Use after shampooing
John Paul Pet products are dedicated to the proper care of pets, as co-founder of Paul Mitchell Systems and John Paul Pet, John Paul DeJoria revolutionized the professional salon industry by banning animal testing for his line of hair products.
With an in-depth expertise in hair and skin care formulations, that also led to research in new standards for pet grooming and hygiene, that of course then lead to the creation of John Paul Pet shampoos, conditioners, sprays and pet wipes.