John Paul Oatmeal Pet Conditioning Spray
- Brand: John Paul Pet
- Availability: 4
- Ex Tax: R195.65
Soothe, condition and moisturize dry pet coats with the world renowned Paul Mitchell brand – John Paul Oatmeal Pet Conditioning Spray.
Cruelty-free – this oatmeal pet conditioning spray boasts 13 conditioning agents, aloe, chamomile and panthenol to leave your dog and cat with smooth and conditioned fur.
Formulated with sweet almond oil too – this spray leaves a wonderful almond fragrance after every spritz that helps your pet feel even MORE content in their anatomical jackets.
- Suitable for dogs and cats
- Specially formulated to soothe, condition and moisturize dry fur and skin BETWEEN shampoos
- Contains 13 conditioning agents, including aloe, chamomile and panthenol to smooth and revitalize your pet’s fur
- Panthenol helot to retain moisture and prevent tangling
- Sweet almond oil conditions their fur and leaves your pet with a wonderful almond fragrance afterwards
- PH balanced for pets
- Economical, as its highly concentrated botanical formula requires less product than competitive brands
- Made in the USA from the same all-natural botanical extracts as our PAUL MITCHELL brand for humans
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Lightly mist on dry or wet fur
- Massage into your pet’s coat and brush through
John Paul Pet products are dedicated to the proper care of pets, as co-founder of Paul Mitchell Systems and John Paul Pet, John Paul DeJoria revolutionized the professional salon industry by banning animal testing for his line of hair products.
With an in-depth expertise in hair and skin care formulations, that also led to research in new standards for pet grooming and hygiene, that of course then lead to the creation of John Paul Pet shampoos, conditioners, sprays and pet wipes.