John Paul Waterless Foam Pet Shampoo
- Brand: John Paul Pet
- Availability: 4
- Ex Tax: R195.65
Clean and condition your pet’s coat with the uber convenient John Paul Waterless Foam Pet Shampoo.
NO WATER NEEDED – because this rinse-free shampoo from the world renowned Paul Mitchell brand is just so easy to use. Simply pump, rub, massage and brush. Brilliant!
Even more brilliant though – this product is great to use during colder months, in water scarce areas, if your pet just HATES bath time AND is proudly cruelty-free too.
- Suitable for dogs and cats
- Ideal to use in water scarce areas, during winter and/or if your pet detests bath time
- NO WATER NEEDED – this gentle, botanical foam-shampoo cleans and refreshes you pet’s fur, leaving those coats clean and soft
- This thick and rich foam is specially formulated to mix with oil and dirt, so they’re effortlessly brushed out of the coat
- Contains aloe and pure, hydrolyzed oat protein to soothe, replenish and moisturise your pet’s skin and coat
- Sweet Almond Oil added to leave behind a delightful almond scent on your pet’s skin and coat after use
- PH balanced for pets
- Economical, as its highly concentrated botanical formula requires less product than competitive brands
- Made-in-the-USA from the same all-natural botanical extracts as our PAUL MITCHELL brand for humans
- Cruelty-free – Tested on Humans First
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Pump a small amount of foam into your hand (1 pump for small pets, 2 pumps for medium-sized pets and 3 pumps for large pets).
- Rub your hands together to evenly distributing foam.
- Then massage the foam into your pet’s dry fur.
- Brush through. Voilà.
John Paul Pet products are dedicated to the proper care of pets, as co-founder of Paul Mitchell Systems and John Paul Pet – John Paul DeJoria revolutionized the professional salon industry by banning animal testing for his line of hair products.
With an in-depth expertise in hair and skin care formulations, that also led to research in new standards for pet grooming and hygiene, that of course then lead to the creation of John Paul Pet shampoos, conditioners, sprays and pet wipes.