Keep Calm Natural Conditioning Dog Shampoo
- Brand: Hownd
- Availability: 4
- Ex Tax: R147.00
SUITABLE FOR ALL BREED DOGS AND PUPPIES FROM 12 WEEKS OF AGE
Easily stressed and anxious dogs can now relax – literally, thanks to the Keep Calm Natural Conditoning dog shampoo from Hownd.
With its special blend of essential oils to help our devoted dogs relax, whilst repelling insects (because let’s get real, bugs are severely agitating) and it’s probably safe to say this product is a winner.
Naturally the benefits don’t stop there – this spectacular pet shampoo also helps to reduce shedding, whilst being gentle on skin, deep cleansing, conditioning and strengthening their fur too!
Want that refreshing and oh-so-calming lavender and rosemary fragrance to last even longer? Get the matching Keep Calm Dog Body Mist.
- Suitable for ALL BREEDS of dogs (safe to use on puppies from 12 weeks of age)
- Gentle on your dog’s skin, but deeply cleanses the coat too
- Tailored to help reduce shedding, whilst conditioning and strengthening the fur
- Helps relax anxious and stressed dogs to relax with its special combination of lavender and patchouli essential oils
- Also helps to repel insects, thanks to its delicate blend of rosemary and cedarwood essential oils (also known for their antibacterial properties)
- Cruelty-Free certified
- Endorsed by the Nature Watch Foundation and The Ethical Company Organisation
- Absolutely no alcohol, parabens, soap, dyes or nasty chemicals
- Made in the UK
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Spray your dog with warm water and apply shampoo as required
Massage well, scrubbing any dirty patches
Repeat as necessary
Use a warm cloth for the face and insides of ears (dry ears well)
Rinse until water runs clear
Avoid the eyes and mouth
Follow with HOWND Keep Calm body mist for a long-lasting fresh fragrance
Purified water, coconut & palm derived cleansers, coco betaine, lavender, patchouli, cedarwood & rosemary essential oils, polysorbate-20, argania spinosa (aragn) oil, polyquaternium-10, hydrolysed wheat protein, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, preservative blend.