Leucillin Natural Antiseptic For Pets
- Brand: Leucillin
- Availability: 20
- Ex Tax: R120.00
Leucillin Natural Antiseptic is absolute pure gold and the ultimate first-aid product for every pet-parent to own.
It’s 100% safe and stupendous to help treat cuts, minor wounds, stubborn infections, rashes, skin irritations, dry, itchy, flaky and/or smelly skin, ear and eye infections to burns.
So keep your pet’s skin looking great, because after all, a healthy skin makes for a healthy pet nè.
- Suitable for pets
- Great to help ditch the itch associated with skin allergies
- 100% safe on all skin
- Comes in recyclable packaging
- Harmless to tissue and doesn’t sting or irritate
- Can be used to sanitise eggs and to sanitise plastic coop
- Kills germs instantly by destroying the bacteria on contact
- Fast-acting formula that mimics your pet’s immune system
- Safe to use as an eye flush / for use in ears
HOW DOES LEUCILLIN WORK?
Leucillin mirrors the body’s immune system – destroying harmful germs on contact to help the skin heal naturally.
PERFECT TO HELP TREAT
Cuts, minor wounds, stubborn infections, rashes, skin irritations, dry, itchy, flaky and/or smelly skin, ear and eye infections to burns, bumblefoot, treading injuries, predator attacks, pecking order disputes, skin irritation cause by mites and lice ... and more.
250ml – spray
500 ml – spray
50ml – dropper
HOW TO USE
- Leucillin works on contact, so it’s of course very important that the area is be free of dirt, creams or wax.
- Once flushed / cleaned, liberally apply Leucillin to the area and allow to air dry.
- A dressing can be applied if required by saturating the pad with leucillin. Ideally Leucillin should be applied to the problem area at least three times daily.
- For sensitive areas such as eyes, use the dropper bottle to flush or spray a cotton ball and drip onto the affected area.
PLEASE NOTE: Leucillin works on pathogens that it can contact; but you may still need to take your pet to the vet for oral treatment in conjunction with Leucillin as a topical spray.
Store in a closed, dark container at less than 35°C.