Marlene McCohen's Blend Small Parrot Food
- Brand: Tops
- Availability: 3
- Ex Tax: R369.56
SUITABLE FOR SMALL-SIZED PARROTS
YouTube sensation Marlene Mc'Cohen's and bird-lover extraordinaire (DO watch her channel – she’s absolutely incredible) flaunts her signature blend of parrot food – and it’s a must-have!
The Marlene McCohen’s Blend of super-premium small parrot food flaunts a unique combination of USDA Organic Certified pellets, seeds and nuts – YUM!
Resulting in a healthy, nutritious mix to feed your flock everyday. It also contains NO BHA, BHT or ethoxyquin, artificial colours, flavours, vitamins, sucrose/sugar, or preservatives.
- Suitable for SMALL-SIZED PARROTS
- Great for for pet birds year-round and for off-season breeding birds
- Contains NO BHA, BHT or ethoxyquin, artificial colours, flavours, vitamins, sucrose/sugar, or preservatives
- Does NOT contain any animal products or by-products
- Flaunts a healthy, nutritional mix of pellets, seeds and nuts (USDA Organic Certified)
- Resealable pack for optimal freshness
- Store in a cool, dry place – free from insect infestation.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Once opened, reseal in original bag / similar container and use within three months.
Pellet Ingredients: Alfalfa*, hulled millet*, barley*, rice*, sunflower seed hulled*, sesame seeds unhulled*, quinoa whole*, pumpkin*, buckwheat hulled*, dandelion leaf powder*, carrot powder*, spinach leaf powder*, purple dulse*, kelp*, rose hips powder*, rose hips crushed*, orange peel powder*, lemon peel powder*, rosemary whole leaf*, cayenne ground*, crushed red chili peppers*, nettle leaf*, cinnamon*. *organic
Seeds & Nuts: Barley*, Rye*, Oat Groats*, Hulled Millet*, Flax*, Pumpkin Seeds*, Milk Thistle*, Hazelnuts (chopped)*.
Contains NO BHA, BHT or ethoxyquin. NO artificial colours, flavours, vitamins, sucrose/sugar, or preservatives.
Does NOT contain any animal products, or by-products.
Crude Protein min. 13.6%, Crude Fat min. 5.8%, Crude Fiber max. 8.5%, Moisture max. 9.4%.
- Feed approximately as much as your bird will consume in a day.
- Discard old food and feed fresh daily.
- Do not feed old or moldy food.
- Consult your avian veterinarian if you have specific diet related concerns.