Murphy’s Ice Cream for Dogs
- Brand: Murphys
- Availability: 12
- Ex Tax: R23.81
South African summers can be brutal, but cooling down is a breeze – so effortlessly cool your dog down (and win parent of the year in their eyes) with the Murphy’s Ice Cream for dogs.
With real beef, real carob, no synthetic flavourants and no colourants, this product makes for the perfect chilled snack and treat when chilling around the pool, braai, at the beach or neighbour’s.
- Suitable for small, medium and large dogs
- No synthetic flavourants or colourants
- With real beef and carob
- Perfect summer snack and treat
The Biltong is made in South Africa, while the carob is grown in Spain. The other top quality ingredients are sourced locally and internationally.
Water, starches (8% tapioca), beef biltong (min 8%), chicken, whey protein isolate (0.5% lactose), carob (min 4%), stabilizers, coconut oil, acidulants.
NO SYNTHETIC FLAVOURANTS OR COLOURANTS
- Freeze before opening.
- Remove from tub before serving (if necessary - run water over tub to loosen).
- ½ tub for small dogs (refreeze unused portion within 48 hours). Full tub for medium to big dogs.
- Serve as a treat, NOT as a meal.