NexGard Chewable Tick & Flea Tablet for Dogs (3 Pack)
- Brand: NexGard
- Availability: 54
- Ex Tax: R236.32
3 tablets per pack.
NexGard is a tasty, chewable tablet that dogs love and is convenient and affordable. It kills both ticks and fleas quickly and effectively, with continued protection for a full 30 days.
- Starts killing fleas in 30 minutes, achieves 100% efficacy in 6-8 hours and continues to protect dogs against fleas for 35 days.
- Kills fleas before they can lay eggs for at least 4 weeks, helping to break the flea life cycle.
- Delicious braised beef-flavoured chew that does not contain any animal proteins. Makes it an ideal treatment for dogs that have protein allergies, live in religious households that do not allow pork or vegetarian households.
- Can be given with or without food,making it a treat owners can give at any time.
- Safe in healthy dogs, weighing more than 2kg body weight and aged 8 weeks or older.
- Unaffected by swimming or shampooing.
Choose the right size:
Toy for dogs weighing 2 – 4 kg
Small for dogs weighing 4.1 – 10 kg
Medium for dogs weighing 10.1 – 25 kg
Large for dogs weighing 25.1 – 50 kg
Reg. No. G4118 Act36/ 1947
Give 1 tablet orally per dog every 30 days. Choose a size appropriate tablet per dog.
Toy dogs = 2 - 4kg
Small dogs = 4.1 - 10kg
Medium dogs = 10.1 - 25kg
Large dogs = 25.1 - 50kg
Afoxolaner 11.3mg per tablet for Toy Dogs (2 - 4kg)
Afoxolaner 28.3mg per tablet for Small Dogs (4.1 - 10kg)
Afoxolaner 68mg per tablet for Medium Dogs (10.1 - 25kg)
Afoxolaner 163mg per tablet for Large Dogs (25.1 - 50kg)
NexGard is for use in dogs only.
The most frequently reported adverse reactions include vomiting, dry/flaky skin, diarrhoea, lethargy, and lack of appetite.
The safe use of NexGard in pregnant, breeding or lactating dogs has not been evaluated.
Use with caution in dogs with a history of seizures.