NexGard Spectra Chewable Mixed Parasite Tablets for Dogs (Singles)
- Brand: NexGard
- Availability: 86
- Ex Tax: R116.43
1 TABLET PER PACK
NexGard Spectra is a highly effective, easy to use, economical, fast-acting, gluten-free and super tasty chewable tablet to tackle endo- and ectoparasites in dogs head on!
It kills adult fleas, as well as curbs and controls tick and flea infestations. It also tackles adult roundworms, hookworm, whipworm and lungworm infestations AND helps prevent heartworm disease.
But its superpowers don’t stop there, it helps prevent the establishment of adult Spirocerca lupi in the oesophagus (with reduction of egg shedding) in dogs too!
Which means you can say ta-ta, tot siens and bye-bye to parasites, parasite-borne disease drama, endless scratching and hair detaching. HOORAY!
- Easy to use
- Braised beef flavour (but contains no beef, no pork, is vegetarian and gluten-free)
- Incredible tasty and soft chew that can even be given as a “treat” when it’s parasite control time
- Achieves 100% efficacy in 6-8 hours and continues to protect dogs against fleas up to 30 days
- Kills fleas before they can lay eggs for at least 4 weeks, helping to break the flea life cycle
- Starts killing fleas about 30 minutes after administration
- Kills ticks within about 48 hours after infestation
- Tackles adult roundworms, hookworms, whipworms, heartworms and spirocerca lupi infestation
- The ideal parasite control for dogs that have protein allergies and live in vegetarian households or religious households (e.g. where pork isn’t allowed)
- Can be used as part of a treatment strategy for Flea Allergy Dermatitis (talk to your vet first though), for the treatment of demodicosis, AND for the treatment of mange mites: sarcoptic mange and otodectic mange
- Can be given with or without food,making it a treat owners can give at any time
- Can be used on puppies from 8 weeks or older and in healthy dogs provided they have a minimum weight of 2 kg
- Unaffected by swimming or shampooing
- Available in five sizes adapted to dogs and puppies according to their weight.
- For optimal results, regular monthly administration must be done
DID YOU KNOW?
5% of fleas vacation on your dog’s back, and the other 95% in your home, like on your carpets. EEK! Consider using ULTRUM DURATION SPRAY to help tackle the madness and preserve your sanity.
Vacuuming your home on a regular basis does wonders too, as well as washing their bedding in 60°C or leaving it in the sun for a few hours each day.
NOT SUITABLE FOR CATS.
Consult your vet before using Nexgard Spectra, if the MDRI gene is present in your Collie.
Administer the chewable tablets appropriate for your dog’s weight at monthly intervals. Because dogs find NexGard Spectra palatable, the product can be offered to the dog by hand.
Alternatively, chewable tablets can be added to a small amount of dog food, or dosed manually.
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
For dogs above 60 kg, appropriate combinations of chewable tablets are used.
The following dosing table serves as a guide:
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
*contains afoxolaner and milbemycin oxime
- NexGard Spectra is for use in DOGS ONLY and is NOT SUITABLE FOR CATS
- Consult your vet before using Nexgard Spectra, if the MDRI gene is present in your Collie.
- The safe use of NexGard Spectra in pregnant, breeding or lactating dogs has not been evaluated.
- Use with caution in dogs with a history of seizures.