Blanketweed & Algae Control Aquaclear Pond Treatment
- Brand: NT Labs
- Availability: 4
- Ex Tax: R291.30
BLANKETWEED AND ALGAE CONTROL FOR PONDS
Is there anything worse than pea green algae, lime green blanketweed and olive green ponds? We think not. So prevent the greenish mayhem from taking over your life with Pond Aquaclear.
This pond treatment from NT Labs uses a long-lasting blue dye that helps restrict light (typically from the sun) to cut through the water column and feed these green-grassy-making machines.
But remember, this product is of course harmless to ALL forms of life in your pond though!
- Helps prevent the growth of algae and blanketweed
- Boasts a long-lasting blue dye “shield” that restrict lights from penetrating through the water column and thus provide the algae and blanketweed with with “food” to grow
- HARMLESS to ALL other forms of life in the pond
- FOR USE in ornamental ponds ONLY
For best results, use this product in spring before the algae becomes too established or use NT LABS MAGICLEAR first to help clarify the water.
250ML treats 14200 (3125 gal)
500ML treats 28400 (6250 gal)
- Shake well before use.
- For best results, use this product in spring before the algae becomes too established or use NT LABS MAGICLEAR first to help clarify the water.
- For complete control, repeated additions should be made monthly as the colour fades. Water becomes a subtle blue colour and leaves your pond plants unharmed.
- Mix the correct dose in a clean bucket of pond water, then pour evenly around the pond.
AVOID staining clothing and contact with clothing.
FOR USE in ornamental ponds ONLY.