Blanketweed Balance For Ponds
- Brand: NT Labs
- Availability: 2
- Ex Tax: R539.13
BLANKETWEED GROWTH CONTROL FOR PONDS
Have your pond looking as pretty as a picture with the help of Pond Blanketweed Balance pond treatment from NT Labs.
Simply use this phenomenal product when your pond starts to show signs of blanketweed growth, and watch it remineralise and rebalance your pond water quality with ease.
This product is of course absolutely safe for fish, plants and biological filtration systems too. So don’t delay nè.
- Helps control blanketweed growth
- Made from natural ingredients that’s safe for fish, plants and biological filtration systems
- Easy to use
- Helps remineralise and rebalance your pond’s water quality
a perfectly normal and safe cloud tends to form in the water column that typically clears after a few hours.
ONE WEEK after dosing, we recommend the use of NT LABS SLUDGECLEAR to aid the digestion of organic material in the pond.
800 g - Treats 10 000 litres (2200 gal)
- Ensure your pond is well aerated and always test your water quality before administering a dose.
- Mix the required dose in a clean bucket/watering can of pond water and pour evenly around the pond and on watercourses/falls.
- ONE WEEK after dosing, we recommend the use of NT LABS SLUDGECLEAR to aid the digestion of organic material in the pond.
DO NOT use if your water quality is poor or fish are showing symptoms of illness / ill health.
DO NOT use when the dissolved oxygen may be low (e.g. at daybreak, in hot, humid or thundery weather, or within three hours of feeding).
UV filters can be left on during application.
Wash your hands after use.