FMG Mixture Anti-Parasite & Fungus treatment for Koi
- Brand: NT Labs
- Availability: 2
- Ex Tax: R504.35
ANTI-PARASITE AND FUNGUS TREATMENT FOR KOI ONLY
Hit parasites, fungi, white spot, trichodina, costia and chilodonella infections for a six with this advantageous, must-have and incredible FMG Mixture for koi.
ONLY use this product from NT Labs when your koi is showing symptoms of parasitic / fungal infection, where signs include things like white spots over their body, flicking and rubbing, gasping at the surface etc to help leave your koi looking and feeling healthy and great.
- SUITABLE for koi ONLY
- Use when your koi are showing symptoms of parasitic / fungal infection – signs include white spots along the fins and body, flicking and rubbing, gasping at the surface, an opaque film over the body or fluffy, white growths
- Help treat parasites, fungi, white spot, trichodina, costia and chilodonella infections
250ML – treats 9100 Litres (2000 gal)
- Test your water quality before use.
- Mix the appropriate dosage in a clean bucket of pond water, and pour evenly over the surface of the pond. Leave for 7 days.
- Switch on UV filtration until the colour has gone from the water. Always aerate your pond well during treatment.
- If you feel a repeat dose is necessary, check your diagnosis carefully, a different medication may be more suitable. Allow 7 days and perform a partial water change before retreating or treating with a different medication.
- Always treat when you have time to observe fish and take appropriate action in the unlikely event of a bad reaction.
DO NOT mix medications.
DO NOT use in hot, humid and thundery conditions.
DO NOT use if the water temperature is above 30°C.
DO NOT use with orfe, rudd, tench or sturgeon/sterlet.