Malachite Anti-Fungal Treatment for Koi
- Brand: NT Labs
- Availability: 2
- Ex Tax: R378.26
ANTI-FUNGAL TREATMENT FOR KOI ONLY
Effectively treat fungus caused by saprolegnia in your koi-babies with the Malachite Koi Care from NT Labs.
Simply use this product when your koi are showing symptoms of fungal infections like white growths on the body, head or fins (which may contain some green or brown discolouration).
Because let’s get real, nobody ain’t got no time for spots – be it humans or fish.
- SUITABLE for koi ONLY
- Treats fungus caused by saprolegnia
- Use this product when your koi are showing symptoms of fungal infections like white growths on the body, head or fins (which may contain some green or brown discolouration)
250ML – treats 20 000 Litres (4400 gal)
- Test your water quality before use.
- Mix the appropriate dosage in a clean bucket of pond water, and pour evenly over the surface of the pond. Leave for 7 days.
- Switch off UV filtration until treatment has been completed. Always aerate your pond well during treatment.
- If you feel a repeat dose is necessary, check your diagnosis carefully. A different medication may be more suitable. Allow 7 days and perform a partial water change before retreating or treating with a different medication.
- Always treat when you have time to observe fish and take appropriate action in the unlikely event of a bad reaction.
DO NOT mix medications.
DO NOT use in hot, humid and thundery conditions.
DO NOT use if the water temperature is above 30°C.
DO NOT use with orfe, rudd, tench or sturgeon/sterlet.