Mediclay Water Clarifier for Koi Ponds
- Brand: NT Labs
- Availability: 3
- Ex Tax: R565.22
FOR THE CONTROL OF POLLUTANTS AND OTHER NASTIES IN YOUR POND
Clarify your pond water, control the build-up of organic waste, bacteria and pollutants, enhance your koi’s skin quality, stimulate their appetite and curb bacterial infections with the Koi Care Mediclay.
This pond treatment product from NT Labs stimulates the biological system in favour of beneficial bacteria too! Meaning it also helps to reduce algae – WOW!
And if these benefits weren’t enough, this superhero product is also easy to use and can be added as a weekly additive to remineralise your pond water with ease.
- Easy to use
- Consists of pure high calcium montmorillonite clay
- Helps clarify and remineralise your pond water to control the build-up of organic waste, bacteria and pollutants that can cause bacterial infections in koi
- Helps enhance your koi’s skin quality and stimulate their appetites too
- AND helps reduce algae by stimulating the biological system in favour of beneficial bacteria
- Use weekly for best results
WHAT IS MEDICLAY?
Mediclay is a high-purity montmorillonite clay produced by the weathering of volcanic ash, containing a variety of minerals and trace elements which are beneficial to fish health and water quality and clarity.
- Mix the required dose in a clean bucket/watering can of pond water then pour over the surface of the pond or at a filter outlet to ensure an even spread.
- For clarifying the water, Mediclay is best applied via the pump or venturi so that it is rapidly mixed with the water returning to the pond.
- Use in conjunction with other NT Labs water treatments, but leave 48 hours after using an NT Labs Medication before applying Mediclay.
- Mediclay can be used at any time of year (water temperature) and will not alter the water pH.
DO NOT use within 48 hours of applying a medication.