Foam & Froth Control Foamclear Pond Treatment
- Brand: NT Labs
- Availability: 5
- Ex Tax: R291.30
FOAM AND FROTH CONTROL FOR PONDS
Leave the bubbles, foam and froth for the jacuzzi and not your pond, as it’s unsightly and bleh, with the Pond Foamclear from NT Labs.
This pond treatment helps break down the blanketFoam & Froth Control of bubbles, foam and froth on your pond’s surface, allowing good gas exchange between the water and air AND of course resulting in the maintenance of the correct pond pH too.
- Helps rid your pond from foam and froth build-up, usually caused by excess protein in the water
- Breaks down the blanket formed on the water’s surface, allowing good gas exchange between the water and air and helping to maintain the correct pH.
Try adding NT LABS MATURE to help boost the activity of the filter system.
250ML – treats 4550 Litres (1000 gal)
500ML – treats 9100 Litres (2000 gal)
- Shake the bottle well.
- Mix the correct dose in a clean bucket of pond water and add gradually, by pouring evenly around the pond.
- If there is a lot of foam constantly present, check the efficiency of the biological filtration system and reduce the amount of food fed.
- Try adding NT LABS MATURE to help boost the activity of the filter system.
DID YOU KNOW?
If foam and froth build-up is a once-off event - then a once-off dose should solve the problem.
HOWEVER, if the build-up of foam becomes a more regular occurrence, then it may indicate that there’s an underlying issue. Perhaps the filter isn’t coping with the amount of waste being produced by the fish. If this is the case, then you may need to look at the amount of food being fed or increasing the frequency of partial water changes on the pond.