Green & Cloudy Water Magiclear Pond Treatment
- Brand: NT Labs
- Availability: 5
- Ex Tax: R291.30
CLEARS GREEN AND CLOUDY POND WATER
Wave goodbye to nasty-looking, green and cloudy water by keeping your ponds looking spick and span with Pond Magiclear from NT Labs.
This pond treatment causes particles in the water to clump together, making it easy to be removed by the filter. So yes, no back-breaking scooping, sweating and scrubbing even involved – hooray!
- Helps remove green and cloudy water from ponds
- Causes particles in the water to clump together, that can effortlessly settle out of suspension or be removed by the filter
250ML – treats 4550 Litres (1000 gal)
500ML – treats 9100 Litres (2000 gal)
- Test the pH and KH (carbonate hardness) of the water.
- Aerate your pond well e.g. fountain, waterfall or air pump.
- Conduct a partial water change before use, especially if the water is super-duper green!
- ONLY switch off the pump if a strong flow rate could prevent particles from clumping. However just remember to then switch it back on as soon as water clarifies.
- Mix the correct dose in a clean bucket of pond water, and then pour evenly around your pond.
- Clean the collected particles from the filter after treatment and voilà.
- No filter? No problem, some clumps may simply float around and can be removed using a net.
DO NOT use if there is nitrite in the water.
DO NOT use if the KH is below 6 or the pH is below 7.
DO NOT use when the dissolved oxygen may be low (e.g. at daybreak, in hot, humid or thundery weather, or within three hours of feeding).
Failure to conduct a partial water change on extremely green water, may result in a rapid reduction in oxygen which could be dangerous to your fish!