Sludgeclear Sludge Remover For Ponds
- Brand: NT Labs
- Availability: 6
- Ex Tax: R278.27
SLUDGE REMOVER FOR PONDS
Reduce the risk of potential fish diseases and a nasty looking pond with the NT Labs Pond Sludgeclear.
This ravishing remedy boasts a special blend of enzymes and bacteria that leaves your pond (and filter) with fewer opportunities for disease-causing organisms to hide – like magic!
So treat your fish-children to healthy bodies and a squeaky clean house today.
- Sludge remover pond treatment
- Contains a special blend of enzymes and bacteria that digests organic material
- Helps keep fish diseases at bay
- Supports the activity of friendly/good bacteria
- Plant and wildlife friendly
250ML | 500ML
WHEN TO USE
- When there is a build-up of sludge at the bottom of the pond, use after addition of algae and blanket weed treatments.
- Sludgeclear is a blend of enzymes and bacteria designed to digest organic material leading to a cleaner pond and filter with fewer opportunities for disease-causing organisms to hide.
- Sludgeclear helps support and encourage the activity of the biological filter bacteria.
HOW TO USE
- Shake the bottle well.
- Mix the correct dose in a clean bucket of pond water, then pour evenly around the pond.
- Use Sludgeclear regularly during the pond season to help keep your filter and pond clean.